Reviews for Evangelion: Revisited
NefCanuck chapter 10 . 4/23/2006
Intersting chapter, esp. with Asuka 'talking' to her mother for the first time (and it looks like her mother is as "interesting" as Yui is. Oh boy LOL!

Awaiting next chapter eagerly
saiyan prince1 chapter 10 . 4/23/2006
question, who will shin man end up with? i personaly hope its rei but well its your call, oh waits its a harem, opps forgot about that lol
bissek chapter 10 . 4/23/2006
How about for a Hellsing omake you base it on the Crossfire sidestories from the first three manga volumes. That centers around two nuns in the Iscariot order, Heinkel Wolfe, crossdressing Russian gunmaster, and Yumiko Takagi, a sweet, innocent, pacifistic Japanese girl who switches over to her alternate personality of Yumie Takagi, bloodthirsty berzerker swordmaster, whenever she takes off her glasses. Together they take on/out Jihading Islam fanatics, Socialist terrorists, and anti-Catholic cults, leaving behind massive body counts (Together they are probably the second best Iscariot assasination team, after the paladin 'Angel Dust' (That title, which is manga canon, could be inspiration for an omake in and of itself) Anderson, who gets all the spotlight in the anime).

Seeing Asuka and Rei cast in these roles (and possibly ordered to terminate SEELE) would be amusing. And the guys at Tokyo-3 High (or whatever it's called), would be thrilled if there was a warning system for when Asuka was in 'Red Devil' mode (If she takes the glasses off, run!).
Sejjers chapter 10 . 4/23/2006
w00t! good chapter, i cant wait to see wut happens next time.

-Boris t3h L33t N1nj4
Nightcrawler2000 chapter 10 . 4/23/2006
yo
Dias of All Final chapter 9 . 4/23/2006
Nice story. And I love your omakes. 'The schools will be joined!'

Now if only you give Unit-02 a prog mallet...
Wulfenbach chapter 8 . 4/15/2006
also don't forget about "Real Bout Highschool" or better yet... "Battle Vixens!"
X.S chapter 9 . 4/12/2006
That was one hell of a chapter.

For this fic I'll agree with you on the semi-serious harem.

I think it would be easier since all he does is bounce between girls in some kinda moment.

Kensuke's obsession with military things is really brought out in this fic.

Hell it's been blown to massive proportions, but it won't too adversely affect him here.

I like Shinji's comment though on why Kensuke would want to pilot.

That was hilarious and maybe true if he was such a die-hard miltary otaku.

Also the part where Kensuke supposedly hissed at Misato was hecka funny.

I can imagine everyone's expression with the 'WTF?' look. Lol.

Touji's obsession with Misato is also more pronounce here too.

One thing to drool and have thoughts, it's another to blank out and run into things.

But like with Kensuke, it won't be much of a problem here.

Making Captain Dumbass related to Boring-sensei is a new idea I think.

Usually they get made fun of seperately but here why not get them both?

Shinji's talk with Kaji was a nice one.

Make Kaji think he was cool and then go into the steretype Rei mode.

Makes him sound deathly serious about not understanding and for some reason it grates on peoples' nerves on how one would not know. Tch, reminds me of how slang has changed in the past decade...ok I'm off topic so I'll end that.

I've noticed that over most if not all your chapters so far that you've incorporated the chapter title into the story as a line.

Nice technique by the way, it makes the title seem to have some significance at least.

The battle with Asuka, Shinji and Gaghiel was made humorous by how you had Shinji act and what some of the characters said and how they acted.

Shinji was pretty damn calm, hell he even had some fun when they first started off.

Asuka still ermm...well hate seem too strong but she's more than irratated by Shinji.

Misato's retelling of the battle was funny to me. She seemed sad that it wasn't her idea that killed the Angel but Asuak and Shinji.

Going back to the harem idea.

Shinji's actions so far has been positive towards all the girls and they returned it in kind.

Asuka though, she's new and doesn't exactly like him.

Since Shinji is on the good sides of the others, he'll be working more on Asuka if he wants her in that harem.

Well her and Rei since Rei is still in need of more... umm re-working I guess.

Well that's all I can say for now.

But I know that there's a hell of a lot more that can be commented on.

Keep up the good work and may the Muse be with you!
saiyan prince1 chapter 9 . 4/11/2006
will you make a rei/shinji one later as well lol, we rei fans are still out here
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 9 . 4/10/2006
8 out 10 rating

sorry but i juat cant think of any thing for a review, oh well update soon.
Draknal chapter 9 . 4/10/2006
Nice! Harem works too. Just don't go TOO far out with the people he gets put with. That was great! Shinji dodged most of Asuka's wrath, ha ha! I wanted to see the episode go that way for so long. Your writing keeps me coming back, so keep up the good work! Update soon!
Forever Rahhel chapter 9 . 4/10/2006
U R ignoring the whole SxA fraction?

Do U want to die?(in a Kyo voice)

U better split up the stories in two pathes!

After all we voted most.

Do U really want the wrath of the SxA against U?

Be prepared for death threats.

To ignore the majority is not a wise choice young padawan.

The chapter was quiete good.
Jax9 chapter 9 . 4/10/2006
Keep Writing!
AzureSky123 chapter 9 . 4/10/2006
Great chapter. I vote for harem. :)
gunman chapter 9 . 4/10/2006
That was excellent!

I loved the Omake! Yebisu used as an acid. Yeah, I can see that. GO PENPEN! KICK GENDO'S ASS!

The whole chapter was a little... less than I expected. Don't get me wrong, I liked it. Shinji was teasing Kaji, Shinji was teasing Asuka, Shinji proving that he is the smarter and better pilot, Kensuke was going hog-wild on the ship, Asuka is still a bitch (but that's to be expected), and Shinji being smart enough to bring his own pulgsuit.

The setting up of the camera was funny, though Shinji getting hit all the time... I mean, was that for Asuka's benefit or was Shinji forgetting just what she did to him all those times before?

And the admiral of the ship and the Class 2-A teacher are related? That's a new one.

Just from this, I can tell that Shinji is going to take a lot of work to get Asuka to be a better person. But he knows what she is going to do now, so he can turn it back on her, maybe make her humble in the process. I know it's unlikely, even impossible, but it's something to consider.

And if Shinji knows what Kaji was really doing onboard the 'Over the Rainbow' than what is he going to do about it now that Adam is in Gendo's hands? (Pun intended)

And Shinji now knows German, that's going to be fun to use on Asuka now and then. (As well as explain to Misato where he learned it from)

Anyway, great! Keep em coming!
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »