Reviews for Evangelion: Revisited
Dias of All Final chapter 9 . 4/23/2006
Nice story. And I love your omakes. 'The schools will be joined!'

Now if only you give Unit-02 a prog mallet...
Wulfenbach chapter 8 . 4/15/2006
also don't forget about "Real Bout Highschool" or better yet... "Battle Vixens!"
X.S chapter 9 . 4/12/2006
That was one hell of a chapter.

For this fic I'll agree with you on the semi-serious harem.

I think it would be easier since all he does is bounce between girls in some kinda moment.

Kensuke's obsession with military things is really brought out in this fic.

Hell it's been blown to massive proportions, but it won't too adversely affect him here.

I like Shinji's comment though on why Kensuke would want to pilot.

That was hilarious and maybe true if he was such a die-hard miltary otaku.

Also the part where Kensuke supposedly hissed at Misato was hecka funny.

I can imagine everyone's expression with the 'WTF?' look. Lol.

Touji's obsession with Misato is also more pronounce here too.

One thing to drool and have thoughts, it's another to blank out and run into things.

But like with Kensuke, it won't be much of a problem here.

Making Captain Dumbass related to Boring-sensei is a new idea I think.

Usually they get made fun of seperately but here why not get them both?

Shinji's talk with Kaji was a nice one.

Make Kaji think he was cool and then go into the steretype Rei mode.

Makes him sound deathly serious about not understanding and for some reason it grates on peoples' nerves on how one would not know. Tch, reminds me of how slang has changed in the past decade...ok I'm off topic so I'll end that.

I've noticed that over most if not all your chapters so far that you've incorporated the chapter title into the story as a line.

Nice technique by the way, it makes the title seem to have some significance at least.

The battle with Asuka, Shinji and Gaghiel was made humorous by how you had Shinji act and what some of the characters said and how they acted.

Shinji was pretty damn calm, hell he even had some fun when they first started off.

Asuka still ermm...well hate seem too strong but she's more than irratated by Shinji.

Misato's retelling of the battle was funny to me. She seemed sad that it wasn't her idea that killed the Angel but Asuak and Shinji.

Going back to the harem idea.

Shinji's actions so far has been positive towards all the girls and they returned it in kind.

Asuka though, she's new and doesn't exactly like him.

Since Shinji is on the good sides of the others, he'll be working more on Asuka if he wants her in that harem.

Well her and Rei since Rei is still in need of more... umm re-working I guess.

Well that's all I can say for now.

But I know that there's a hell of a lot more that can be commented on.

Keep up the good work and may the Muse be with you!
saiyan prince1 chapter 9 . 4/11/2006
will you make a rei/shinji one later as well lol, we rei fans are still out here
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 9 . 4/10/2006
8 out 10 rating

sorry but i juat cant think of any thing for a review, oh well update soon.
Draknal chapter 9 . 4/10/2006
Nice! Harem works too. Just don't go TOO far out with the people he gets put with. That was great! Shinji dodged most of Asuka's wrath, ha ha! I wanted to see the episode go that way for so long. Your writing keeps me coming back, so keep up the good work! Update soon!
Forever Rahhel chapter 9 . 4/10/2006
U R ignoring the whole SxA fraction?

Do U want to die?(in a Kyo voice)

U better split up the stories in two pathes!

After all we voted most.

Do U really want the wrath of the SxA against U?

Be prepared for death threats.

To ignore the majority is not a wise choice young padawan.

The chapter was quiete good.
Jax9 chapter 9 . 4/10/2006
Keep Writing!
AzureSky123 chapter 9 . 4/10/2006
Great chapter. I vote for harem. :)
gunman chapter 9 . 4/10/2006
That was excellent!

I loved the Omake! Yebisu used as an acid. Yeah, I can see that. GO PENPEN! KICK GENDO'S ASS!

The whole chapter was a little... less than I expected. Don't get me wrong, I liked it. Shinji was teasing Kaji, Shinji was teasing Asuka, Shinji proving that he is the smarter and better pilot, Kensuke was going hog-wild on the ship, Asuka is still a bitch (but that's to be expected), and Shinji being smart enough to bring his own pulgsuit.

The setting up of the camera was funny, though Shinji getting hit all the time... I mean, was that for Asuka's benefit or was Shinji forgetting just what she did to him all those times before?

And the admiral of the ship and the Class 2-A teacher are related? That's a new one.

Just from this, I can tell that Shinji is going to take a lot of work to get Asuka to be a better person. But he knows what she is going to do now, so he can turn it back on her, maybe make her humble in the process. I know it's unlikely, even impossible, but it's something to consider.

And if Shinji knows what Kaji was really doing onboard the 'Over the Rainbow' than what is he going to do about it now that Adam is in Gendo's hands? (Pun intended)

And Shinji now knows German, that's going to be fun to use on Asuka now and then. (As well as explain to Misato where he learned it from)

Anyway, great! Keep em coming!
NefCanuck chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
Very nicely played. Shinji didn't screw with things *too* much, but just enough that Asuka should hopefully not try to feed him his private bits for a while (we hope LOL) Awaiting next chapter eagerly
Bobboky chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
awesome
Genesis D. Rose chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
Not bad but I think Shinji should have played into the Joke that Kaji tried to pull and turnd it on him, MUCH funnier.

And LONG LIVE THE HAREM!
Sejjers chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
gr! the pairing should be shinji x asuka! harems r only for absurd parodies and/or omakes (and Diablo 2 Act 2). besides u should know that shinji x asuka pairings CAN indeed be funny.

btw ur fic is very L33t!
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
Please... I don't want Shinji to become a total ass.
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »