Reviews for Evangelion: Revisited
anonymous chapter 10 . 5/21/2008
(please, no flames review)

yeh(insert wild sluaghter) idiots for the sacrafice!

(background)

Cathulu, Cathulu, etc.
Innortal chapter 14 . 3/31/2008
An interesting mix once again, well done, and I look forward to more.
Ari Phoenix chapter 14 . 2/13/2008
Sorry it took so long, I haven't had the chance to read alot, and I thought you said this was a short chapter, but then the omake is about a 3rd or 4th of it.

I like it all, but got none, unless you want to try Summon night, or maybe something else of the sort.

Arianna Phoenix
Jokulhaup chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Yes! I finally found this story again!

I read it a while ago, but forgot what it was called.

It's pretty funny, good work, even if it's apparently abandoned.
Henni chapter 14 . 12/14/2007
Funny and well written story. I especially liked the Ouran Omake :-). Keep it up that way *thumbs up*
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 14 . 11/11/2007
cool
Sdarian chapter 14 . 10/30/2007
This is pretty good. I love how everyone refers to Gendo as 'The Bastard'. Keep up the good work!
BlackRoseFire chapter 14 . 9/20/2007
I love your story please update when you can. I oved the Host Club crossover it funnier than the Sharingon omake, (and that one was %$#$%& Funny)
highblade chapter 14 . 9/13/2007
please update. you have a great fic and good portrayal of characters. dont abandon this fic! don't let another excellent fic sit around uncompleted! please!
Manga-Greed chapter 14 . 9/11/2007
You've got a cool story yet I've got one problem with it. Besides the fact that I wish for more Shinji-Hikari moments...

It's with Gendo being the bastard he is. I know he's a bastard. Everybody thinks that (especially in the manga.) He even knows he's a bastard. But he wasn't born the bastard that he is.

Yes, I realize that you probably know the reason why he's such a bastard is because he wants to bring back his wife. And he's willing to sacrifice even his own son, which completely contradicts his wife's wishes but I think he was just thinking about him and his wife at the moment.

Now, I think abandoning Shinji was just bastardly. Yet I can sympathize with him. He and Shinji are truly alike. Instead of facing his son, he decided to abandon him, running away from the problem instead of dealing with it. Instead of dealing through it and being there for his son, he ran away from the problem, like Shinji use to do. Though, in this case, his form of running away was starting the Third Impact.

Hell, he even apologized before his death in the movie to Shinji before he was killed gruesomely.
Manga-Greed chapter 13 . 9/11/2007
Yes, you are cruel for not finishing the drunken Rei Omake. But you could use it for later I guess.
Manga-Greed chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
Omakes are always great.
Manga-Greed chapter 11 . 9/11/2007
An interesting chapter.
Manga-Greed chapter 10 . 9/11/2007
Yay for Omakes!
Manga-Greed chapter 9 . 9/11/2007
Shinji going into Rei mode...Meh. It's what I would have done.
340 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »