Reviews for Evangelion: Revisited
Lord Vukodlak chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
Well rememeber withh all that knowldge Shinji possess he knows all about Asuka's tragic past. So this time aronud she may be ticked at Shinji for being weak. (and thus reminding her of how she felt inside)

But for appearing to "know" what happend ot her. She's not the type to conciously want sympathy.
TheWarden chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
For the most part I like your writing, though I'd prefer it if you didn't insert so many authors notes into the text, I find it distracting.

Also you should consider enabling anonymous reviews, I suspect that would boost your review count significantly.

As for pairings I would personally prefer a Shinji/Maya/Rei/Asuka pairing and I definitivly agree that the Shinji/Asuka relationship should be more like a Master/Servant or even a Master/Slave thing. I've always preferred Toji/Hikari pairings myself, but I wouldn't protest in the slightest if you decide to do a Shinji/Hikari instead (and I do agree that Toji doesn't deserve Hikari, but I usually just ignore that.)

Speaking of pairings, have you given any thought as to whether or not you are going to include Mana?

It would be nice if Shinji could learn to project his own AT field and I'd prefer it if he wasn't taken apart, but simply learned how.

Tormenting Gendo in belivable ways should also be high on your to do list, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Forever Rahhel chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
Since Im from germany myself I would prefer SxA.

BTW U could make Rei nearly as perveted as Yui.
Ghost of Meat chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
I laughed so hard i cryed

That was great
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
I can see why Gendo wans his wife back...
gunman chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
First of all, yes, you should make Yui the voice inside Shinji's head. At least he'd have some company and even some encouragement when he pilots.

And who knew Yui could be such a pervert? Though I do like the fact that Yui had no love for Gendo and wanted to make him suffer for what he had done to Shinji.

Anyway, if Shinji is going to get a second chance to do things right, things should be better than before. Hell they couldn't get any worse.

He should be stronger, smarter, more knowledgable, but still keep Gendo and everyone in the dark about what he truly knows.

That would stretch things out in future chapters. And if you want my opinion, you should have him hook up with Rei and turn the tables on Misato and Asuka.

Hope to read more soon.
LordThom chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Good start so far, it looks very interesting. Personally I vote for keeping Yui as a voice in Shinji's head, just for the humor that her "advice" could offer. For parings, I think Rei/Maya/Hikari would be cool, with maybe a little Misato thrown in, mostly because I hate Asuka honestly.

Keep up the good work.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
"Social excriment?" I sense Mr. Mcdougall's phrases will run rampant in this story...

It would be very interesting if since Shinji's actions changed, so would the Angels... could you see Remiel blasting NOT Unit 01 and have Unit 00 block it, but shoot the ground out from under them? That'd be sweet.
Genesis D. Rose chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
well its a good start and I hope you update soon, as for my "suggesting":

I say if you ae gonna limmit your self to Asuka,Rei, or Hikari, I say go with Hikari, but personally I say you try and use Ritsuko because it would further piss off Gendo and thats allways good, DEATH TO TE BASTARD KING!

No I don't think that Yui should be a voice in his head but I do think he should be able to talk to hre while in the Eva and durring synch tests, and she can be as pervertd as you want her to be.

I don't think he should be suped up in power from the begining. In the begining give him all the power he had at the "end" and then with Yui's help become more and more powerful to the point where Asuka can't be pissed becaues hes to damn good. As for super knowledge from the begining, sure it never hurt to know things head of time.

I think the mix of personality you have in mind for him is a great mix just tone down HIS perverted, his mothers can be a high as the clouds for all I care. and remember NO MORE WUSSING OUT!

and don't forget the Gendo bashing

Zenithar chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Not a bad idea. Fairly original, and you seem to be taking it in an intresting direction. I look forward to reading more of it.
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23