Reviews for Evangelion: Revisited
BlackRoseFire chapter 14 . 5/6/2007
AWESOME! I love GENDO BASHING! Please continue this awesome story.

Ps. My fave omake was the Host Club crossover.

My profile code is 990100. please check out my faves for i think that you would like a lot of the stories.
dogbertcarroll chapter 14 . 3/22/2007
Excellent work.
some guy chapter 14 . 3/6/2007
your story is great after seeing the anime this fan story is just WOW - i hope you keep writing dont't stop please1
nightman chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
love the story keep up the graet work
derpus chapter 14 . 2/26/2007
wow.

cant wait for uppdate
Aires Drake chapter 14 . 2/15/2007
That was awesome!
Ant Crown chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
Comment on ending mark...NO ?
Mugen Kokorozashi chapter 14 . 1/29/2007
hello, nice story...i hope that your story turns out that shinji really could save everyone, i just watched EoE and it would be cool if your story was the first (that i read) to never have lost the humor. one of the other's killed it for me when toyi died instead of just loosing his arm. please make this the story where shinji reall makes the most of his chance. BTW what is the last anime, the one below Ouran Hich School (which is my favorite anime)

as for crossovers, you could use CHOBITS as a way for Yui and the other two Eva spirits to get bodies that allow them to have a little 'fun.' also, do something funny with hikari soon, ne?

i love yui, this explains so much about why gendo wanted her back so much
Mugen Kokorozashi chapter 14 . 1/29/2007

i love yui, this explains so much about why gendo wanted her back so much
Mugen Kokorozashi chapter 8 . 1/29/2007
people say that i take after my great great grandfather, except for the whole STD...i am really the desendant of hitler(actually, i'm only biologically related to his wife) and i just want you to know that you offend me...hitler was bad, yes, but to say that he's related to gendo is TOO FAR P just kidding
dogbertcarroll chapter 13 . 1/25/2007
Except for all the author's comments it was a great chapter.
Kei Ikari chapter 14 . 1/23/2007
whoobidy whoobidy whoobidy who
dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
Loved the omakes!
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 1/19/2007
Excellent sense of style!
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
-"Yes Bastard, I did it personally."

LOL!

He's such a bastard neither one of them

noticed him being refered to as bastard.

-'Damn, my cooking human keeps freezing up on me.

-It's worse than trying to run Internet Explorer!'

*snicker*