Reviews for insomnia
Inita chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
xD This was /really/ good :) I liked it... And you were able to capture the characters personality quite well, might I add...

The funny thing is, I know /exactly/ how Sora and Donald feel :/ Insomnia is /awful/...

Goofy was well done :) I think he was the most in-character if I had to choose...

Other than that, there may have been a few spelling and/or grammar mistakes, but I was too busy enjoying this fanfic to notice ;)

Keep up the good work

~ Inita
Daze G chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Those images of Goofy were the best and worst ever.

I fucking LOVE this story.
mehrunnisa chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
LMAO lol ftw that was great. "It wasn’t exactly pleasant to have a middle-aged dog-man sleep humping your leg." Hahahaha this is too funny. Nice work XD
A Shining Armour chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
LMAO, maybe that is why they call it a cock pit Goofy, maybe it is. :)
KSFLZSCASTKRMPGZVTADEKVG chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
-bursts into laughter-

xD

That made me laugh to no end.

My parents snore too.

And out of nowhere. I can hear them at times.

It makes me go insane.
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Ah, the glorious side-stories that few people ever write. That gummi ship is like a large minivan, I'll bet... Looks big on the outside, but is hell to ride in for more than an hour... *sigh*
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Dammit, you really had me with that 'cockpit' joke!

Nice Ending!
LKani-X chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
According to Goofy, it's a cock-pit . . . Another yawsome drabble. :3 This was great.
God-of-Coolness chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I feel weird reviewing every story of yours that I read, but they are just so fun.

I especially liked this one.
Neferet10210 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
xD Poor Sora. Being sleep-humped by your dog-man friend in the middle of the night.

Must've been so confused.

:D Lovely, lovely... crack?
goggle head girl chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That made me laugh so hard, XD great job on that, and the images of goofy molesting people makes me just giggle evilly and ponder bad slash, i think you did a wonderful job on keep the characters in character speically donald.
tediz-leader chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
tediz-leader: (dies of laughter)

Bakura:*pokes her with a stick* uhh...boss...boss?

:I wonder what she was reading...*reads story and dies of laughter, too*

Bakura:guess I'll fave it for them...

tediz-leader:*comes back from the dead* this story rox!keep up the good work
Sickai chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
very funny! I liked it, though i would have thought it was funnier if it went on a little more.. you know what i mean, Archy? What is archy anyway? Is it off a TV show? lol i like it though, its very different

Regards, Sickai
kitty catchaaaaa chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
“YA KNOW, I WONDER WHY THEY CALL IT A COCKPIT. MAYBE IT’S COS THAT THERE SPACE-SHIPPERS ARE AWLWAYS DRIVEN BY MEN. A’HYUCK.”

OHMYGOD.

AAHHAHAHA.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

OMFG.

I LOVE YOU.

AHAHAHA.

you psycho genius you!
SoulEaterDark chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
*rolls on the floor with laughter* Holy crap! That was too funny! I LOVED it! This is definately going in my favorites! (ps- I love the image of Goffy trying to sleep hump someones leg, lol!)