Reviews for Malevolent
GamerGirl597 chapter 4 . 5/3
I love this sooooo much! Please you HAVE to finish this! I love when bad stuff like this happens to Ash it makes it very interesting! Please finish this it already 2015! Please! There are hardly any fabrics of things like these that are good or complete! Please listen and please finish this awesome story! I can't wait!
shakiru1265 chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
plz make more chapters THIS IS AWESOME IS EPIC PLZZZZZ MAKE MORE! :D ;D :D ;D
BannanGodis chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
pokelover102 chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
OMG that was super good i was so scared and the fact that you made Ash go all psycho killer is that what happen to the little girl if so please I want the old Ash back I love him ugh I need to stop fangirling please update soon I love story well PokeLover102 out catch you later *runs off to go to the Pokemon tower in lavender town *
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Please continue this story
smoll Gcat chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
holy crap i love this story.
smoll Gcat chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Epsilon Crisis chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Assuming this hasn't been concluded, I do hope you continue it. I'm not sure what to say about this story so far. All I can say is that it's very good.

pikagurl12 chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Please oh, please you have to finish this story. It's soooo additive. This is the best horror fic i've ever read. I really hope you update this story this year. Good luck and update real soon!
Onyxx-09 chapter 4 . 7/1/2011

Yet strangly addiction. Love the suspense, couldn't get enough! Just enough of horror suspense mystery a PERFECT fic!

Please upload soon ;D
Mickolie chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Man, It's been four years since I last read your story and it still scares the crap out of me! In fact I have it printed out and show it to all my friends. You see, they don't believe me when I tell them that Pokemon can be sca- terrifying; and you're the only writer that has successfully done this.

Now I won't say I know anything about grammar, but Malevolent has a wonderful hook and an addictive quality that belittles even the Nordic Fabliau. In it's darkness you have kept your audience on the edges of their seat, unable to advert their eyes from the tragedy. And I love it.

Please don't let your story die!
EnderGrievesForMe14 chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Are you really going to leave us hanging there? You are so eviiiil! D: Please continue! This is really good. . *gives cookie for all the chapters already done*
DragonsNight chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
OH MY EFIN GOD! O.O *faints* so scary. but whats this? something scarier than the story? O.O U HAVENT UPDATED THIS SINCE 2006! *screems* autumn ur a great writer so plz update this i 3 it soo much.
xXQuickShadowXx chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
:O *takes the knife from Ash waves it in front of Ash's face* We do not play with knives! *turns to the author* Fabulous job, you suceeded in scaring the shit out of me at some parts... Um... *bambi eyes and pouty face* Please finish? *looks at knife in hand and smile sheepishly* Uh... *hands it back to Ash and puts a hand behind head* _" Yeah, I favorited this story and your authorlyness.
Lily Badens chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
oh wow!This is a really impressive story! So gripping and thrilling! Please you have to make another one!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »