Reviews for We'll Talk Again
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
Wow, this was not what I expected when I started this, but I liked it!
Guess chapter 15 . 11/22/2012
I don't know if you are going to see this, but still i need to tell you that this story is AMAZING!
Love it! XD
Astrianne chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
How did I miss such a great fanfic !
As many have said before this was truly really original and enjoyable !
I'm on my way to read the sequel and I hope you made a sequel of the sequel or soon will
psejhan chapter 15 . 8/1/2009
that was the bomb. This is why i don't like reading tragedies... they make me so sad and yet any different would ruin it... despite that! I hope there's a sequel hehe. how about another empty seat in a plane? Another plane another adventure? You did a great job. Bravo.
Conic Disconnect chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
Her period eh? Sounds convenient. Or inconvenient, as the case may be. I shall continue.
Shelby chapter 15 . 12/19/2007
I TOTALLY LOVED IT!

when Jackson came back from the cockpit and said they could see him on the cameras, i put my hand over my mouth and i was like

: Oh My God! You've got to be kiding me! from the "M Rated" scenes in there haha ]
FluidDegree chapter 15 . 4/24/2007
this was a great story, I love the whole undead thing,
Jynx101 chapter 15 . 1/13/2007
o awesome story. I really enjoyed it, thanks.
RunningMadly chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
You are... a very talented writer. You're very in character, and you bring them to life with your writing- I loves yous D
Mangled Daisy chapter 13 . 3/31/2006
I'm flicking through this fic (yes..flicking) and I saw the gag reel for this chapter. Hehe. You are a very realistic writer. -
Sesshomaru21 chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
I love how you made him bite her neck instead of just pinch her. It just adds to the weirdness of this story. Weird in a good way of course!
BlaBlah333 chapter 15 . 2/23/2006
So what? Is he going to be her invisible lover now? Bloody 'ell I need to know what happens after! I am now going to ur profile to see if there is a sequel
Pukkina chapter 15 . 2/18/2006
Aw..cute, but slightly perverted in some ways...and confusing..but still really good!
seghen chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
wow, this is very different...and i like it!
Liz chapter 15 . 1/30/2006
This desperately needs a sequel! You have the most original idea I've ever read and there are so many things you've left open to write about. Please, please, please write a sequel!