Reviews for The Sweetest Victory
jj chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I like how it was funny then got serious then mellowed out in the end you did a good job
Dobbygrl chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Loved your story! It was real cute.
TheDaemonthor chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
"But that was another story."

My interest is officially piqued.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
I'm a Libra, just like naruto, my Favorite food is ramen, Just like him, Man I was so curious to, that "EPIC" that Know I know Naruto's a Libra. I wish a was In Naruto world.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Naruto you beautiful troll you xD
gummybear1620 chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
I normally don't find a lot of good NaruSakuSasu (or any version of the pairing) fics... but this one was one of the most well-written and funniest I've read xD There was even the dose of angst in here.

I like the idea of a genjutsu war that turns awry. The last few paragraphs of the epilogue were nice, too. You did a great job on this fic :) Man, I love Team Seven to death.

Thanks for writing!
Darkredblossomgodess chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
lol awesome ending
therentyoupay chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
Oh my gosh, this was so delicious and funny and fantastic. Off to go read your other works!
CelinLily chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
um, it wasn't until I read "I don't think a few... pads and inflated condoms stuck to his windows really count as vandalism." that I suspected that they didn't have a threesome. Was I kind of slow, or were you really that good at diverting my attention? I'm confused about it.
desiccated-hearts chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
Awww Kawaii, Loved the ending! :B Awesome job ;D
desiccated-hearts chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
Loved it! I really love Narusaku / Great chapter
desiccated-hearts chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
;O Loved this chapter! Awesome job :B
desiccated-hearts chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
D: I can't believe Sasuke would be so mean, at least Naruto was guilty about it but Sasuke was SMIRKING :( Poor Sakura-chan D;
desiccated-hearts chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Awesome chapter! Great job :D
desiccated-hearts chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
HAHA! I laughed so hard, oh my god! XD Sakura didn't go easy on them huh? Great chapter, well done ;B