Reviews for It was me
wsxokn chapter 18 . 6/23/2012
I don't know if you intended it this way, but I find the ending leaving an almost tangible taste of sadness in my mouth. It's a kind of sweet sadness, but I definitely feel it... like Tessa almost doesn't want to live anymore, and is trying to hide it? Perhaps I'm totally off.

Anyway, well-written and lovely.
Lex-Taylor chapter 11 . 4/9/2007
Great story!
Tahra chapter 18 . 3/28/2007
Kay, that was the second time I've read that! :D I read it ages ago, but I wasn't signed in so I didn't leave a review, but for the last two weeks I've been searching through all the Supernatural fics to find this so I could reread it. I finally stumbled across it again, and checked your fic list to see that you've got a sequal! So yay, I'm off to read it now! :D Absolutely loved this if you didn't get that, lol.
SilverStorm06 chapter 18 . 3/12/2007
Cool story! I really enjoyed it. :)
HYPERLITE.HO chapter 18 . 12/31/2006
hey I thought you said you were thinking about a sequel? I don't see one. You should really make one lol.
missileenvy chapter 16 . 11/10/2006
“Dean, give your sister back her ceremonial dagger.”

Not that the rest of it isn't fun as hell, but even a bad story would be worth it just for that line. Fell off my chair laughing.

As for the rest of it...well, you have me enjoying an AU Winchester sister story. That pretty much says it all. Great mythology, by the way :).
noname32 chapter 18 . 10/11/2006
Good Job, I like it alot! GOOD JOB!
Tori chapter 18 . 9/30/2006
Alright, this is the only good SN fic with a sister ! And I think I've read them all ! The only one, I swear. Tessa is a good rounded characters and I really liked the twist of the story. There was a lot of background, it's really good to read a full fleshed out story. Bravo, you're the only one who succeeded !
Becomingwaturmeanttobe chapter 18 . 8/7/2006
Great story! I loved it! Awesome!
SweetJubilee chapter 18 . 6/21/2006
It's always a gamble to throw in an OC. Especially a female. And god forbid that female be able to handle herself. Then she’s automatically labeled a ‘Mary Sue’ and you’re really screwed.

I just want to say how much I love this story. You’re OC was well thought out, personality was there, and character traits were excellent. Keep writing.
ChanceTakerHeartBreaker x3 chapter 18 . 6/4/2006
great story, keep it up!
Ghostwriter chapter 18 . 4/9/2006
Ha ha ha. Great ending. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 4/1/2006
Wuh-oh. What now? Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 4/1/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
noname32 chapter 5 . 4/1/2006
I like it so far, I hope they find Tessa soon i loved the chem between Tessa and her brothers. Anywho i like it and update soon!