Reviews for Roses are Red
mattneedschocolate chapter 1 . 7/6/2008 sad zim chose his career over love...*cries&favs*
xXDistant.DreamerXx chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
So sad and angsty. T~T It made me cry... ::Favs::

Sweetums128neo chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
That was an excellent poem.

It was very touching, I saw it all playing out in my head as I read it.

Damnit, that's just...the Tallest make me wonder, sometimes. -sighs heavily-

This is going to be one of my favs. :3 Great work.

-poor dib and zim-
orukaz chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Oh my god, that was so beautiful and so sad. *cries*
kodoku na oujo chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
That was beautiful. I really liked how it was in poem form. It was a little confusing at first, but I got the jist of what happened. So sad... So sad indeed. I liked how you added in different follows and their colors. Very nice!
99luftbalons chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
I fell in love with this poem.

Ironic, 'eh?
Sanishal chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
This is so beautiful. Breathtaking and amazing. The repeating I love you and I hate you added even more moving power to this. I also loved your descriptions of flowers and consistency of the poem. This is an inspirational poem and I can simply not find words to describe how well this was done.
firefly12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
OMG! Poor Dib...:( Oh well, THIS IS AWESOME!
Reject From The Back Of The Bus chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
tastes-like-ciel chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Serena:I liked the poem. It was creative, angsty, and good.
Soila chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
... I'm amazed. Beautifully and cleverly written. You ought to be proud. You have an amazing talent in writing.
Sinnii chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Oh wow... That's all I can think of to say. This was very good, keep up the good work.
ShadowLi19 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Wow. This is really amazing... I can't help but wonder, though, what Dib said infront of the Tallest that Zim had to kill him.
Skyhiatrist chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Oh my God, this was so touching and sweet and fantastically written. One of the better poems I have found on this site by far. I can't wait to read more of your works. -Sky.
Becky chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Wow grat poem sad he killed Dib
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »