Reviews for Roses are Red
MC Romance chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
*Cries*

A tear. Proof of power. You go.
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Fucking... amazing

That was the only thought that went through my head for at least a minute after I read this. The poem itself is simply magnificent (taking a cliche and making it wonderful) by itself and the story and emotions created and weaved by it adds even more to my admiration for this.

Whatever you were thinking the day you thought this up, you might want to consider thinking about it again, for I fail to see how anyone could top this anytime soon
Miss Cassi chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
This one is really sad, but it's so beautiful...

I love the form of poetry you used. (I myself use deviant art and am a dark poet. it's the best kind.)
Kharmia Attradie chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
.O.O.

I'mma go cry somewhere now...

So sad, and so well written. I'm trying to decide which is better.

.O.O.
CuteCrittersGang chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
(sobs) Oh, this was wonderful! So many flowers and colors and emotions in one fic! I don't know where you get inspiration for great fics like this, but whatever it is, I want it! (lol)

*Tom*
SeWeR chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
oh wow, i love so much the way that you kept repeating "roses are red; violets are blue"

i feel like your poem has been sorely and aggressively beaten into my head, just as dib was sorely and dramatically beaten into the ground!

yes, your dramatic and thought filled and EMOTIONAL poem has RIPPED my heart to bloody shreded pieces..

Emotionally ripped- SeWeR
hitokiri youkai chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
that was really well done! I admire your talent at this. Keep up the good work.
BishoujoTenshi chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
O! Oh. My. GOD! This was superb! Fantastic! Amazing! Breathtaking...

~*PeaceOut*~
MidnaiteWolf chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
*dies* Beautiful and heartbreaking. It rings true to Zim's character. Wonderful, just wonderful.
snickers-03 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Wow...that was good. :) And so sad too.

-C-
Gingerbread Owl chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
*Sobs* So... passionate... I LOVE this; it is definately going on my Favourites :)
Castoro Chiaro chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Very sad. I'm surprised you could pull off a poem that was based off of 'Roses Are Red'. I hate ZADR, but love your work.
FictionLuverkdm chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
This one was acceptional. The poem was amazing. I'm absolutely in awe once again at your skills.
animeninjaNIPPON chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Wow...wow. *sniff*

Sad, but beautifully written.
Puppet chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
And I love this. So much emotion flowing and everything seems to go in its proper place. Much loved. The wording is glorious and I just love the situation the little one is put in. Cruel yet . . .hmm. . . . can't think of a word to describe it right now.

Well, keep up the good work! Will be exspecting more from you!

Ciao!