Reviews for Roses are Red
Puppet chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
And I love this. So much emotion flowing and everything seems to go in its proper place. Much loved. The wording is glorious and I just love the situation the little one is put in. Cruel yet . . .hmm. . . . can't think of a word to describe it right now.

Well, keep up the good work! Will be exspecting more from you!

Ciao!
andalitebandit-6 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Deathfic? Wow... I love how cleverly you've incorportated the cliche flower poem and done such wonders with it! The repeated lines of "I love you" "I hate you" at the end of each set of stanzas is so moving! I love it! Another fav! I bow before your ZADR-ish genious! *bows*
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Roses are Red,

Violets are blue,

Why couldn't I,

just stay here with you?

WONDERFUL! ...I'm going to have to dedicate ANOTHER fanfic to you. It'll be sorta like this one, only it's going to be a children's song.

Hush little Baby,

Don't say a word,

The irken won't touch you,

you're love will be cured.

~*~

Wow, that sucked...I'll have to work on that..::dies::
Phantom of Spades chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! *_* I know quietlife00... Somewhat... Not really... But sorta.
dead deleted closed chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
DAMN that's a screwed up! I love it! XD *faves*

~Invader Zim OWNS your PATHETIC human soul!~

ERZLO
thelongestroads chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
AWSOME! (dies)
Phantasmik chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
This poem is gorgeous! It's so sad though... *Puts on favorites* I love your Zim fics as much as I love your DN Angel ones! _
Katie chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
I like it...COOL!
Sanoon chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Wow, this was good. VERY good. Nice rhymes also. Keep it up.
VodkandCoke chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
That was one of the most beautiful poems i've ever read on fanfiction! honestly i don't know what to say except PURE GENIUS! -faves-
Monch-D-Roof chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Very good poetry piece, I like it. I, too, saw that deviation and found it quite genius. Anyway~ Great work here. :)
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5