Reviews for Artificial Exemplar
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
What a hoot. This story perfectly described Dean as a loud smart ass and Sam as the sneaky smart ass. I can only assume John is beginning to grasp what kind of trouble he is in for with these two.
Cyn chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard while reading. I thoroughly enjoyed this story.
firstcatfish chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I loved it! It made me laugh hard enough to forget my headache. Thank you.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Awesome. I loved the back and forth between Sam and Dean, and then how they explained everything to John afterwards. And the gummie bears. And, just, everything. Yes. Good job.
kateanddin chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Haha I've to say I wasn't expecting that but I laughed so hard! You did a great job, and the characters sound true.
PokeyDotes chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
It's kind of weird how awesome I found this story.
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh my god I loved that! I loved when John got home and was retelling the story! So funny! And Sam exorcising the gummy bears Hillarious! My brother and I have quite the history with gummy bears so it really added to my absolute love of this. ;)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Very impressive how in-character you keep everyone! FANTASTIC! :)
Illucida chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This was hilarious! I loved the ending. Let us have a moment of silence for Mr. Churbie. ...

Anyways, great work!
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Ouch. I hurt from laughing so hard. Now I'm gonna erupt into giggles every time I eat gummie bears. Ah, Mr. Churbie...
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Aww, boys, boys. Glad to know they had normal, crazy childhood moments. Well, you know, aside from the monster attacking them. I love Sammy exorcising the gummi bears. Too funny. And this is my favorite part: "So let me get this straight," John Winchester sat on his bed, cleaning and bandaging his youngest son's hand, the other son watching diligently next to him, "you were watching a documentary on entropy and quantitative measurements," he looked at Sam, and then turned his gaze upon his older son "when a gigando monster with bad breath busted down the door," he let go of the bandaged hand and then gently tapped his finger under his son's chin who promptly tilted his head back, "tried to make Sam's eyeballs pop out of his head," he put some more ointment on the bruising around his neck, "threw Dean across the room like a boneless monkey," he turned towards his oldest son and gestured for him to lean back while he gently lifted the ankle and started wrapping it, "growled and spit and farted like a gaseous red-neck," he laid the ankle down and then shifted on the bed, folding his hands and resting them on his lap, "and then was vanquished… by a red - cherry - gummie bear?" I just love this bit, for several reasons. One, I love John fussing over his boys. It always makes me feel all gooey inside. :-D Furthermore, I love how the boys have clearly exaggerated the story. :-D I also like the part where Dean tells his dad Sam was cussing like a sailor. Good job!
JadeDjo chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
OMG...I don't think I've ever laughed at a story for so long or so hard! LOVED IT!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Oh god. Sam 'exorcised' Mr. Churbie. I cant believe the bears name is Churbie.

What really makes this hillarious for me is that once I was babysiting a cousin who hates green gummy bears. Well on day she got all the green bears and put them in the sink with hot water and when I asked her about it she said she was 'washing/giving the bears a bath' since they were sick. Obiosly the brears wouldn't be green if they werent sick. She really did expect them to turn yellow or red after 'bathing' them.

They really did melt in the water.
Rat chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I can't believe I passed over reading this earlier, this was so cute and funny.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Mr Churbie! No!

A little insane, that's true, but I was laughing pretty hard!