Reviews for Innocent
Marshmallowtrees chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
aww, super sweet!
CodyRhodesFan chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I'm easy impressed with angst. Edward/Sampson I've never seen before but it's cute. It brought me warm and fuzziness inside. Great fic.
Kaizerwave King chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Wow an Edward and Sampson parring... I like it! I hope I see some more.
highvoltagekat chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
THIS WAS SHORT AND CUTE BUT I LOVE THIS PAIRING SO MUCH! THIS IS A CUTE STORY...PLZ WRITE ANOTHER, AND ANOTHER, AND ANOTHER...(KEEPS RAMBLING ON, AND ON..)
EmmaCRB chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
wow this is really cute, good job! better than I could have done!
PPP SSC chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Samson is the best character. I feel like him sometimes... irritating allergies, getting randomly hit by stuff, etc. I thought that he and Edward were close when I started watching, but as I saw more and more they seemed to drift apart. And yet... You know, it's really cute when the sensitive and the tough get together.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Aw, that so cute. I would've never thought to slash these two...Cute pairing!
Ruki the Aisha chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Oh my gosh that was so cute. _ *flop* The only thing wrong with it was you spelt which as witch... and that's just a spelling error. xP
azera brazi chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Hey! it's me! Hey! nice story! I would like to write one like that but I'm going to stick with the Lumpus/Slinkman pairing for a while.

Oh, and if I don't post chapter 3 in my story for a while then I'm sorry cuz I'm writing another Lumpus/Slinkman story.

Anyway, good job and keep writing!
DemiHuman123 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Haha! Yay! More CL slashiness for the masses! Hm... Did you base this fic off of a specific fanart that might be floating around the net? Hahaha! This is a great story! It's so angsty and at the sametime, all cute and fluffly... just Sampson! Plus, I don't think Ed or Sam were OOC. You portrayed them pretty well! Especially Sampson, all cute and sensitive. He's one of my faves! Keep up all the great work!

"A" Work!