Reviews for Fate or Consequences
Guest chapter 13 . 4/12/2016
OMG IF YOU DON'T FINISH THIS WE'RE FIGHTING!
AwesomeAngie5 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Hi iv read ur story and I'd really like to read chapter 10 plz plz pm me chapter 10
Vie chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
No damn you cliffhangers! On top of that, you haven't posted any new chappies for years! Please please please update this! It's too freaking good! I have some issues with Sam, I think she may be evil. Something is not right with her! BTW, I would have totally wanted to read Chapter 10. You could have definitely posted it, I've read some pretty raunchy stuff on this site! So, I hope you're still getting updates when people review so here's my e-mail address, , could please send this story to me in its entirety if you've finished it? If u haven't finished it could you please get inspired and do so because this a great story!

Vie
Vie chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Wow, I hate when Valerie does that, she hated Danny Phanom that much that she couldn't see that she loved Danny Fenton more and just let it go. I believe that she would have but people seem to think that her hate for DP blinded her love for DF. I like this story though! I love reading grown up DP fan fiction!
neonmoon168 chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Would u be in germany?
Zanza Flux chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
This story is really good. There is so much suspense. So...why did you leave us hanging!? Come on, you have to tell us what happens to Val.
noname0429 chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
i would like to read chapter 10 of Fate or Consequences my email is and i can't wait for the next chapter to come out.
insane just a nickname chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
this was so good u did a great u r so funny!please continue great person.i have high hopes!;)
smiles-a-lot chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
what a great story i literily couldnt stop reading!your a great UP THE GOOD WORK!:)
blackdoomshadow chapter 13 . 10/23/2010
This was a very good story. I hope you get around to finishing it soon
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 13 . 11/10/2009
Gah! Whyd yu stop writing?
LadyKisaragi chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Don't insult my work. Most of my stories were done a long time ago and need to be revised a lot. So, watch what you say.
Aquawyrm chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
Muy bien.

I really liked it. Excelent, excelent piece of work.

I look forward to the next chapter _
Lakia chapter 13 . 3/25/2008
girl I love this story, I hope u continue writting to it!
SSJ Naomi chapter 13 . 1/11/2008
Aw please update soon. I really like this story. its one of the few really good Dan/Val stories I can find. Plus I'm curious to know what would happen if Valerie got pregnant! _