Reviews for Dance With Cupid
inactiveacount2323829831 chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
aww how adorable, yeah I agree with you, I do like the pace the storys going at, you give the characters a chance to grow, very lovely story! Cant wait to read more! UPDATE! :)
Fuhrer Moogle chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Please keep updating...this story is so good. Plus, we're at the climax...I need to know what happens next!
SecretatMidnight chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
It's really good!
Queenofsprites chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Update soon! It's getting juicy.
Someones Girl chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
hey its going great!

keep up the good work

Kocopo chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
awsome story~!

i hope you update soon~

i love the pace of the story, and the whole storyline really interests me~

Good job on the fic~

Kotono116 chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
I really liked this chapter, especially the ending. Rikku knowing a few of Paine's moves made me laugh. Even though I want the next chapter now (sure I'm not the only one either) I do have to agree about the slow pace. Its good for the character development, especially since we have some new characters. Enjoy reading your stories. I wonder what'll happen next chapter?
OccasionallyActive chapter 5 . 6/17/2006
Great chapter! This story is totally awesome! Please update soon! .
Little Pyrefly chapter 5 . 6/17/2006
I'm so sorry! I didn't see that you had updated again! I forgot to check my alerts...hehe. Anywayz, I really liked this new chappie. Hope to see another one come around sometime soon!
Veronica chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
i LOVE it !-have you heard of Evanesence and Lacuna Coil cause i love them too!
Little Pyrefly chapter 4 . 6/10/2006
That was such a cool chappie! I loved it! Update again soon!
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Lol, it doesn't seem that unusual for Vynne to be watching Rikku since he's her fiance and all. I wonder what Gippal has planned? :P
mushimars chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
aw...rikku was getting the wrong idea, and she's getting emotions for gippal cute, and she doesn't even know it. *makes me wanna cry*
leeNa chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
adorable! i hope you update soon!
Jezzi chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
Damn, I was so loking forward to the son being Gippal. But yes, surprised. Can't wait for the next update!