Reviews for Heartache
Ron chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
You not the only one who disappointed in the lack of their spoken devotion to one another. Although to be fair, Jack definitely verbalised his devotion to Ennis plenty of times throughout the movie. Ennis on the other hand has always been the one that is more reluctant to verbalize his love for Jack.
Karfinwen chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I am reading as many Brokeback "fix-it" fics as I can. Thank you for this, it was helpful to me. And yes, I cry anytime I even THINK too hard about the movie canon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I wholehardedly agree with you. I hated the ending. With imagineation you can change anything you want. Thanks for such a great story.
BreakOnThrough chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
What I like the most about this story is how you showed that Ennis did care, a lot. You gave me a mini-heart seizure when the police car appeared, but the ending fixed it. Very well written, emotional - I could almost feel what Ennis felt, this fear of losing the person you love - and very intense.
As to your Author's Note at the end: not only you. The ending broke my heart to million pieces and no amount of fanfiction, even as good as yours, can fix it.
Evedina chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I love, love, love this story. I keep coming back to it. It's probably been a year or more since I last read it but I think about it every now and then, it's just so perfect.
nannily chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I loved it. Your story is really beautiful. :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
loved your ending i love happy endings and cried at the real ending and love this one as i have already said great job
skipper3 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Aww.

Let me just say, I love this version of the ending. Both endings are wonderful, but at least this one didn't have me sobbing aimlessly into my hands. D:

The characterization was amazing and I could easily picture this happening. I'll have to go check out your other stories.

Amazing job, once again.

~Skipper~
laffertyluver23 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
So true, I hated that Ennis didin't even get to say at least one "i love you" before Jack died. But i really liked your story, and the fact that they were together!
ChudleyCanons chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
When I read that story it was all I could do not to burst into tears. I did not, however, manage to restrain the loud "aw" at the last line which earnt me a few despairing and mocking glances from two of my brothers who happened to be in the room. I really need to make sure there is no one around when I read fanfiction. Anyway, thank you for that story it was really sweet.
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Absolutely gorgeous, I know exactly how Ennis feels with the sudden, irrational fear of losing someone... This is just stunning, well done
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Lol...liked your autor's note. Your fanfic was awsome! so is there gonna be any more chapters? I hope so
One night stargazer chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I really loved it, It was also sad when Ennis thought the worse when the police car pulled up, hell I thought the worse was about to happen.
kathy chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I cried like a baby at the end of brokeback. I love this story, seeing as i just saw brokeback yesterday. why was ang lee so cruel!
LostGypsy chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This story was INCREDIBLE. You wrote it so beautifully, and I'm begging you, please follow it up. I really got feeling out of it, heck you should just go ahead and write a book, you are VERY talented.

Please, PLEASE continue this !

-Diana