Reviews for Heartache
Karfinwen chapter 1 . 2/25
I am reading as many Brokeback "fix-it" fics as I can. Thank you for this, it was helpful to me. And yes, I cry anytime I even THINK too hard about the movie canon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I wholehardedly agree with you. I hated the ending. With imagineation you can change anything you want. Thanks for such a great story.
BreakOnThrough chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
What I like the most about this story is how you showed that Ennis did care, a lot. You gave me a mini-heart seizure when the police car appeared, but the ending fixed it. Very well written, emotional - I could almost feel what Ennis felt, this fear of losing the person you love - and very intense.
As to your Author's Note at the end: not only you. The ending broke my heart to million pieces and no amount of fanfiction, even as good as yours, can fix it.
Evedina chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I love, love, love this story. I keep coming back to it. It's probably been a year or more since I last read it but I think about it every now and then, it's just so perfect.
nannily chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I loved it. Your story is really beautiful. :)
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
loved your ending i love happy endings and cried at the real ending and love this one as i have already said great job
skipper3 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Aww.

Let me just say, I love this version of the ending. Both endings are wonderful, but at least this one didn't have me sobbing aimlessly into my hands. D:

The characterization was amazing and I could easily picture this happening. I'll have to go check out your other stories.

Amazing job, once again.

~Skipper~
laffertyluver23 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
So true, I hated that Ennis didin't even get to say at least one "i love you" before Jack died. But i really liked your story, and the fact that they were together!
ChudleyCanons chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
When I read that story it was all I could do not to burst into tears. I did not, however, manage to restrain the loud "aw" at the last line which earnt me a few despairing and mocking glances from two of my brothers who happened to be in the room. I really need to make sure there is no one around when I read fanfiction. Anyway, thank you for that story it was really sweet.
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Absolutely gorgeous, I know exactly how Ennis feels with the sudden, irrational fear of losing someone... This is just stunning, well done
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Lol...liked your autor's note. Your fanfic was awsome! so is there gonna be any more chapters? I hope so
One night stargazer chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I really loved it, It was also sad when Ennis thought the worse when the police car pulled up, hell I thought the worse was about to happen.
kathy chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I cried like a baby at the end of brokeback. I love this story, seeing as i just saw brokeback yesterday. why was ang lee so cruel!
LostGypsy chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This story was INCREDIBLE. You wrote it so beautifully, and I'm begging you, please follow it up. I really got feeling out of it, heck you should just go ahead and write a book, you are VERY talented.

Please, PLEASE continue this !

-Diana
gemfra chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I second your sentiments. Thankyou for giving them a better ending. /nod