Reviews for Teacher's Pet
miss Kaiou chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Loved your story. I would like to translate it into Russian. Is that possible?
Sincerely, Elena.
PS I am also a teacher of elementary grades
cuteclefairygirl40 chapter 18 . 5/23/2014
wolfie21 chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
I like this alot!
Francia13 chapter 18 . 6/10/2013

I really enjoyed reading your story... I like the fact that is "Haruka with a son," and not "Michiru."

The plot of the story is well played... I liked it from Chapter 1 and through!

However reads this review, I really advice you to read it, it's lovely.
Angelsheart85 chapter 18 . 12/11/2010

thankl U for the story!

I did enjoy it really!

hugZ :D
Red KH chapter 18 . 8/10/2010
kleines Ich-bin-Ich chapter 18 . 11/29/2008
Oh, this was a really sweet story and I enjoyed reading it so much! I'm glad they got their happy-end (cause I don't like no happy-end stories :p ) and I'm definately going to read more stories from you.
UniquelyKaydt chapter 18 . 10/11/2008
Alright I have never read a story that pulled me in quite so quickly. This was just a beautiful story and one that I truly love more than anything else. I have also read the sequel and find it just as amazing. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story, I am now going to read other stories of yours.
fantasy77 chapter 18 . 10/6/2008
That was an awesome story! I loved the twist with Mamo being the guy that hurt Haruka. I loved how you looked at serious topics such as rape, raising a child on your own etc... I thought it was fantastic and really enjoyed. Loved the part where Ruka smashs the crap out of Mamo. Hee hee. Great work!
Octoberjean chapter 13 . 8/10/2008
I have been reading this story for a little while now and I wanted to address something in this chapter… actually a few things LOL. Ok first of all I understand that you, the author are female and have a girlfriend… I don’t know if you are bi or a lesbian but that does not matter, the only reason I bring this up is because you are writing the story from a different mindset than I am reading it in. I am straight, I am a Christian and I am a mother, that being said all of these things factor into how I read this. I love anime and I love Sailor Moon, Ruka and Michi are my favorite couple (even though I am a Christian and all that yada yada yada LOL)

Anyhow some of the things I want to address are: the home schooling thing from a previous chapter, homosexual teacher, being a single mom after a rape.

You had mentioned in a previous chapter that Ruka did not want to home school Rune because he needed to socialize, now I know that you have to take the characters personality into account and all but I wanted to let you know that most home schooled children are part of organizations, these kids do things together weekly and even have year books when the group is big enough. I know because I am home schooling my daughter. Now I am not saying this to jump all over you about it or anything I just wanted to let you know in case you where not aware of it before. The thought of home-schooled kids not being socialized is a common misconception.

The fact that Michi is a homosexual and a teacher is a hard one… I am not afraid of lesbians being around my daughter because I know that the statistics of homosexuals abusing children sexually is the same as heterosexuals, it boggles my mind that people would think that just because a woman wants to have a relationship and/or sex with another woman that that automatically makes her a child molester! Now as I have said before I am a Christian and I believe what the bible says is true but the bible also says (in addition to what it says about homosexuality) that we are to love the person no matter what there “sin” is. As I am sure you can see I am not one of the extremely uptight Christians LOL I do my best to follow the bible. Oh and one more thing about her being a teacher and a homosexual… why is it the parents business WHO she dates? Why is it the schools? Straight people don’t go around boasting that they are straight (at least I don’t LOL) and it should not be advertised in any way what anyone’s orientation is in a kindergarten class!

And now I want to address Ruka and the fact that she is the mother of a child of rape… that was a very bold decision! I applaud you for your insight into what it is like to be the mother of a child of rape! I have never tried to kill myself and my rape was a little different (something was slipped into my drink) but I look at it very much the same way as Ruka does, I never deny that it happened but I don’t like talking about the details! That really is no one else’s business. I also love my child with all my heart and I would never want to live my life without her… yes I wish I was never raped but if it had never happened I would not have a wonderful little girl today… who, much like Rune, loves to crawl into my bed in the middle of the night, tossing and turning till I can’t get any sleep LOL.

All in all I hope you understand that I really love your story! I think it is wonderfully written and that you are a great author! It is incredibly insightful and creative! I hope you know that some of my “corrections” (if you can call them that LOL) are only my opinion and are only to point out what I might know about a subject, I am in NO way trying to criticize you or your story! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with all of us readers!
Ne0geisha chapter 18 . 7/16/2008
It was wonderful. I love happy HarukaxMichiru stories. Yay for wonderfulness!
Ne0geisha chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
OMG... the shock... I usually don't comment in the middle of reading a longer fic, but ... damn...

Anyways, back to reading.
AnimeSiren chapter 18 . 4/30/2008
This was a very nice story!
last white feather chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
Aw, that was so cute Great job, loved it!
Latay chapter 18 . 3/30/2008
awesome story i really enjoyed it.