Reviews for Increased Productivity
bleedingangel95 chapter 1 . 7/18/2019
Nicely done.
great gospel chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
This was cute! I love potty, puppy Zack and and how comfortable he is around Sephiroth haha. Their banter felt spot on and was very entertaining. Well done.
Tayashia chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Lol That was great!
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
His new signature, though it appeared to be little more than an ink spasm on the page, was far faster.

Ink spasm. I love that line. Tis awesome. Yay for the antics of Zack!
JingYee chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
rofl, very cute. _~
chocolate-moosey chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Wow! This made me smile. I love Zack to death, he is so hugable! X3 I like seeing stories about Zack annoying Seph for some reason, it just makes me feel really happy XD
ZaCloud chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
LOL, very funny in a wonderfully realistic way. I love the signature description, and Zack's antics, that's so like him. X3

The writing style is excellent, the pacing and scope perfect. I really enjoyed it. You get my Anime Smile of Approval(tm)! *_*
tsuhiyo chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
It was really good! _
LeoOsaka Bakura's stalker chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Very amusing! Actually I rather enjoyed that xD Sephy's so smart tricking Zack like that! xD Though I would fear for Seph's credit card xD! I enjoyed that a lot!
Luciastis chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Nice!
Cairi J chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
What a brilliant idea! Some great writing. Had me laughing - I really enjoyed reading it! Great work ;-)
darksaphire chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
hilarious!
Rayvah chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I adore this story! Zach and Sephiroth interact so greatly together. And I hardly ever see Sephiroth so pleasantly in character. Kudos!
Kasihime chapter 1 . 2/9/2006