Reviews for Mouroutaru
ryft chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
this is the best shinobi fanfic I've seen thus far, It captures the feel of the game very well. The only fault that I find is that there needs to be more!
Aquila-A chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That was good! Too bad there aren't much new Shinobi fics here... I was quite surprised to see only 12 fics... :(
black hand of set chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
This is one sweet shinobi storey. I loved the shifting effect between the poetry and the scenes making it very fluid and very nice to follow. By all means keep writing like this
Dragon Lady9 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I have three words for you: Oh. My. Lord.

This is the best Shinobi fiction I have read in a good long while. I stopped writing years ago, but...coming back to this was refreshing. Your prose was magnificent, and the haiku-ish poems thrown in was very cool. I may pick up the pen (er...keyboard) and try to keep up the great standard you set. Email me sometime, we'll talk shinobi. _

- Love from Bhree
Arc Trader chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
In your face, Hayabusa!

Yeahh... it's short... but it works. Like a shinobi, it cuts quick and invisibly, and disappears.

Although it's not really a look into Hotsuma's mind, that's appropriate: a shinobi is meant to be shrouded in mystery. Rather, this is just a moment in time. But to a shinobi, a moment may as well be eternity.

- Phantom Kensai
Saddened Soul chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Wow, this was spectacular. You managed to create a fluid stream of words.

You kept the scenes brief and compact, yet we can picture it brilliantly. You have talent, I'll give you that.

~ _ ~