Reviews for Compromise
flourmanne chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Nicely done on how souske got to expalin compromise out in the open,,you got to shed light on relationships issues making it easier to take on!charge!
lescribble chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Truly a fantastic end. :D And may I say, Sousuke's take on their relationship is simply brilliant. For once, I see him taking charge.

I could feel slight pangs of pain as there were statements that almost seemed as if he were unhappy with her and that he was so ready to leave her. Also, the little references to Tessa made me twitch my brow. Well, I never did like her character much (no offense).

But throughout the story you have also constantly assured the readers that no, you won't be breaking them up. “I do not wish any other woman... but, I do not wish to be some other man.” I think that totally cleared up my fear.

Lastly, THANK YOU, for the excellent read. (Whoo, the review is too long. Gomen.~)
Cla.V chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I really loved how Sousuke spoke about his own feelings... Not many people can write them down as well as you do.

Congratulations on the great story ;)

Kisses,

Cla.
Gothic Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Very amusing end, I would have made that choice as well .
Of Icicles and Snowballs chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Dang! You've written many stories on Full Metal Panic! I've read like ... what? eight or so today and they're all very good. And long.

I can't believe I've probably read 50,0 words of your writing today. That's like ... a tenth the length of Les Miserables, or 100 pages of text. Pretty scary.

Oh well. That shows how well you hold my interest, right?

Good luck on your other stories.
forlornromanticist chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *smiles* nice ending! ur a great writer! _
Langobalt chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
A very interesting way of looking at the nature of compromise in relationships. One I happen to hold myself, to some degree.

Also:

Aww. Sweet. :')

Your FMP stuff is truly top-notch. Keep it up.
Tairi Soraryu chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Another well-written and in-depth story, as always. It's nice to see Sousuke and Kaname sharing a bit of happiness together, and it's an incredible testament to your talent as a writer that you keep them in character so well throughout! Thanks always!
Me Manifico chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
haha! i am sweetly satisfied with this. a little long-winded on some of sousuke's explanations, but the ending mor than made up for it! good job, and i guess this IS only a one-shot... :(
AstroLatte chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
very nice! just like always!
Jesslca chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
LOL! Nice ending, a great FMP fic like always! :)
Iaya R. White chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Awesome story. I loved it. You did very well. You write really good Full Metal Panic stories. Great job!
momiji-k chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I love it! I actually had to come back to this one after reading "Kaname's Box" today. I just couldn't get into it the first time I looked at it. After reading and enjoying "Kaname's Box" I came back to this one and I glad I did.

That ending was great! Bravo, you're an excellent, excellent writer!
elianthos chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
You stayed mostly true to the characters, and gave them a realistic twist all the same. Very good.

Bravo!
Anime Crazed chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
That was great, I love your FMP one-shots, always differnt. Fantastic, esp. the ending ;) D