Reviews for Idiot seraphim tres
accident prone chapter 15 . 4/16/2010
Martel and Colette...that's, like, evil squared. -shudders- Oh, how will they survive living with TWO evil women in Vinheim? Goodness. Or, really, badness.

But, hey, two really evil angels with one metaphorical stone. That works.

I don't think I've ever seen Martel like this before, except in my imagination...heh. I always like to think of Martel and Anna as super evil or whatever, just because everyone's all "ohh, they're so kind and sweet! Like Colette!" NO, people. THEY'RE EVIL. LIKE COLETTE, ONLY NOT SO BAD. Because no one can be as evil and bad as Colette. Except Colette.

I think I'm addicted to these "Idiot Seraphim" now...oh noes.

Did I mention Martel is really evil?
heheheheh chapter 6 . 7/31/2007
milk...?oh i get it!eew!

my god martel is...MOTHERLY!

YAY RAINE shes our man if she cant do it noone can!

wait,man?

yaays!
Kichino Sarafu chapter 15 . 7/1/2007
That..pairing..no...sand...barf...ugh!
LittleLinor chapter 15 . 3/19/2007
Dear God... the best ending ever XD
Muffinizer chapter 15 . 2/11/2007
Oh God. I finished this too, and damn Martel! [Funny. It's like saying Damn God! when I'm a religious person... o3o] This was incredibly funny, due to the fact that Martel and Colette went gay. XD OGM! You need to make some kinda Mithos x Genis story! NAO! More Mithos x Genis fluff! -cries-

“No!” Kratos sidestepped in front of Yuan. “I won’t let you take him! Even though he’s annoying, sarcastic, whiney, always starts fights and tried to kill me several times… He’s everything I have!”

“Er… thanks?” Yuan said uncertainly. TOTAL WIN! Ogm, Kratos, I love him. He's so smexy. And now, he looks smexy with Yuan. o3o Lol, I have him as my desktop screensaver. I should insert a picture of Yuan too. o3o

Time to read any other story you have! Yay!

-Muffinizer, nyee
Chiyanaski chapter 15 . 8/29/2006
Martel nColette...strange..but cool _ I luv the story! Kee[ writing GenisxMithos kay?

Mithos FOREVER!
Orangedcgirl chapter 15 . 8/13/2006
Hee hee, awesome story! I especially love the idea of Botta's ghost. So cute! _

Can't wait to read "Idiot Renegade"!
Nijuu chapter 15 . 7/12/2006
Colette and Martel are perfect for each other: They're both horridly annoying in their own goddessy type of way. It's sickening. I wish they didn't move in though, despite the great adventures it will bring. Seems like everything else turned out for the better, now that Martel and Colette are both over their first loves. Well, all's well that ends well! Of course, it isn't over yet!

nakoya
Neeako chapter 15 . 4/17/2006
XD that's funny! like the other ones, some plot twist happenes, like for this one, MArtel turned lesb! XD *favs* *going to read Idiot Renagade now*
Vyse Arcadia chapter 15 . 3/28/2006
wow...thats ugh great...
Vyse Arcadia chapter 14 . 3/28/2006
0_0;...-_-;
Vyse Arcadia chapter 13 . 3/28/2006
haha that bitch martel cant do shit!
Vyse Arcadia chapter 12 . 3/28/2006
martel is a fucking bitch! poor kratos..
Vyse Arcadia chapter 11 . 3/28/2006