Reviews for What's A Girl To Do?
GOGreen13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Very good!LOVED IT!Goerge is GAY!O

Original and well...hm...good.)

AAPD

P.S Good beginning.
californiagirl1426 chapter 11 . 1/1/2007
I don't think this story got bad, it's been good all the way through! I totally love it!
californiagirl1426 chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
I hope Draco does something soon.
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Great, Hermione likes Draco!
X.DragonWithBadFaith.X chapter 11 . 11/7/2006
Im crying at how prefect this is...YAY! BEst couple ever...I love writing about them.
Copperstring chapter 6 . 9/26/2006
I want to start by saying that, although Draco is a tad out of character, this story still makes a good read.

But, and I don't want you to take this the wrong way, the French you're using isn't how it's actually spoken. I've been learning French since I was 11 so here are a few suggestions as to what you could use instead.

First "bien ce monsieur de manière", doesn't mean "this way, sir", I can't even make a proper translation out of that. I recommend you use "par ici, monsieur" whoch does mean "this way, sir".

Second, it's "ça serait merveilleux". "Ce" means "this".

Third, in French too it's "bonsoir, monsieur" and not the other way around.

Then I suggest you replace "Ici vos menus, vous aiment notre liste de vin de vin aussi bien" with "Voila, vos menus. Aimerez-vous voyer notre carte de vin aussi?"

And last, " vous connaissez Draco, je peux parler Français" isn't entirely correct either because "vous connaissez Draco" actually adresses a group of people that should know Draco. Instead you should use " En effet Draco, je peux parler français aussi" which roughly means "actually draco, I can speak French too"

I sincerely hope you don't take me correcting you the wrong way, because this review really was written with the best of intentions.

As a last note I would like to add that I'v read a few of your stories already and there isn't one that I don't like, so keep up the good work.
blueatom chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
gd chap
Skavnema chapter 11 . 5/14/2006
awe, it was sweet.. and definatly kwl! this gains u 2 checks! _
luckycharm04 chapter 11 . 5/14/2006
aw... how sweet!
pitufina chapter 9 . 5/14/2006
hi! i have already read your history in your journal (by forbidden paths), i even gave you some pointers about the frnch in chapter 6.

anyway, without wanting to flame, i realized someting rereading chapter 9, in chpt 4 after asking Draco for dinner and before tahnking him for returning her diary Hermione ask if he's going to lunch at the borrow today and he answer taht maybe next week... we readers thought that Draco was in good terms with the weasley's, that don't seems to be the case?

just wanted to point that out, your story is awesome, that's why i don't mind rereading it from the beginning!

I wait for the rest, at FF or FP... *_*
flip chick chapter 10 . 4/13/2006
great chapter..keep it up!
luckycharm04 chapter 10 . 4/11/2006
no prob, my humor amazes all... maybe not all...

lol jk.

REALLY GOOD! ONE OF MY FAVORITES!
Golden Angel71 chapter 10 . 4/11/2006
LOVE IT! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
luckycharm04 chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
what a bunch of horn balls!

lol i like it so far!
flip chick chapter 9 . 4/8/2006
oh she will...haha keep it up!