Reviews for Blood of a Brother
Stormcutter684 chapter 7 . 1/27
Oooh how interesting! I love how the tree helped Legolas. I love when authors mention that - cuz I just love wood elves' relationships with trees!
And i was surprised that Legolas even agreed to go into a cave, cuz he has a hatred for caves. Even though he lives in one. *sssshhh* don't tell him I said that!
Also love the cute little poetic snippets. They were awesome and funny!
Avalonemyst chapter 7 . 1/11
Awesomeness!
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
More likely all four of them would need saving, with no one to help them!
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
How have I not found this fic yet...? I love it when I find an author who has written multiple stories that I enjoy, it gives me immense pleasure when I can just click on the name and have a whole bunch of wonderful addicting fics like this one at my finger tips. You truly are talented, I enjoyed this fic as much as the last one and the addition of Gimli was wonderful (who is growing on me as much as Faramir ;) did I say before how much I *love* it when Legolas is the one wounded and has to be taken care of? I'm such a sucker for fics like this, I can't help myself. Gimli being worried and overprotective of him was fun to read, and the ending was a brilliant touch, I loved how Legolas pretended to leave him behind and made Gimli catch up to him for a ride, I could picture him doing that to the dwarf! Lol. See, now I've got to go and check out the rest of your fics, I believe I have read Torrent, but there's got to be others...I'm so terribly addicted to these fics, I fear for what might happen if I read through them all *laughs*
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
Poor Gimli, lol. Imagine him being thrown into the lake.
DracyGiuliana chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
That was awesome! I loved that! And your limericks are amazing! But gosh that story! You're a genius!
tess chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
love the name of the chapter and i like cliff-hangers
RubyCobweb chapter 7 . 2/5/2014
I can't tell you how much I love your LotR-Stories. I know it's been about 8 years since you last updated one of them, but is there a chance you'll ever write one again? :)
It's been more than a year ago that I found them, but I still love to come back and read them again and again and again. Especially I love how your stories are connected to each other and the characters remember incidents of your other fanfictions :) What I always like the most is the warm relationship you created between the characters which is the same throughout all of your stories- That's why no other author on this community is able to write a LotR fanfiction that touches me as much as yours do. I just adore your version of the characters - more than I like the original ones "

Of course, it's been a long, long time and you might be a different person today, you might have learned new things and your writing style probably has changed, too... But if you ever write another LotR-story I'll be there to read it! :D
BrightGreenNails chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
OH nooooooo!
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrr.
horsegirl0403 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
As the title says, uh oh,
MeLaNY8 chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
This story just never gets old, love it! Just thought I'll post yet again...
Legolas Lover chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Love the poems they are soooooooooo funny
ToushirouLover chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
There once was a Mirkwood Prince

Whose face always showed a wince

After meeting Estel

His life became hell

And he kept getting hurt ever since.

i love your poems! oh and the story! :)
Angsty Anime Star chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
This is one of the best near death Legolas stories out here. It was phenominal plus you actually finished it. All of your stories look interesting and i definitly intend on reading them when i have time. Legolas was extreamly in character as was Gimli and Arogorn. Phenominal job overall. XD