Reviews for The Loft
Jerrika chapter 34 . 9/8/2017
It took me a few chapters to get into the story, and I suppose part of me thought the characters were a little too 'au'-y but the way you had the relationships develop and the characters grow was pretty fantastic. I hope you're still writing, you're very talented. The mistake that stuck out to me was almost poetic, soul purpose instead of sole.
Mansi jain chapter 34 . 9/30/2016
This is a wonderful story. I have read it twice and I loved it so much.
babyvfan chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
As interesting as the previous one, even though I'm a bit intrigued by Harry's mysterious past
babyvfan chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
So Remus and Harry don't know each other? Huh *thinks considerably* so are they still in the magical world or is this a muggle-AU sort of story?
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 4 . 5/5/2016
God, so many stereotypes.
blackbloodywolf chapter 34 . 4/13/2016
loved it
atlantis51 chapter 26 . 9/7/2015
Is Harry running AGAIN? He should stay and fight Tom M Riddle! ARGH!
atlantis51 chapter 19 . 9/7/2015
Ah, here he IS, the jerk from he'll! Lucius strong arm?
atlantis51 chapter 18 . 9/7/2015
Draco is a fucking git! And has NO balls to speak of!
atlantis51 chapter 16 . 9/7/2015
Love is building, but slowly... Awesome!
atlantis51 chapter 14 . 9/6/2015
A kiss, at last! It's been a long time coming, that's for sure! ARGH!
atlantis51 chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
I was hoping Harry came back and just lost his stupid fucking keys! (In Blaise language) haha...
atlantis51 chapter 10 . 9/6/2015
So, did Tom Riddle kill Harry's parents in this story too? And what in heavens name does Lucius firm have to do with it?
atlantis51 chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
Remus and Severus, together! How utterly divine! THIS is where it's going, right?
Fanfic-Critic1805 chapter 17 . 7/7/2015
Oh my lord Jesus Christ! I was completely unaware (until now) that you were planning on killing Harry off. It's a good thing I skim your review replies sometimes or I never would have realized this. I know I should probably broaden my horizons when it comes to things like this but as of now I cannot under any circumstances handle a major character death. The rare times that I'm caught unaware and accidentally read a fic that includes one, I end up irrationally sad and moody for days and I just don't want to have to deal with that. I'm going to go ahead and review what I have read which is Chs.1-16.
One thing that I enjoyed about the story was your character development (most of the time). I really like the way you formulated Blaise, Dennis, and Mrs. Sprouts' personalities. Also the banter in the story was very comical. Though sometimes it seemed like you were floundering for descriptors when talking about other characters because Pansy was called Draco's fiancée/wife-to-be an innumerable amount of times when there are so many other things she could have been called. Some little things that annoyed me about the fic were the large time gaps in between each chapter, the crazy amount of instances where you mixed up simple homophones (e.g. knew/new, than/then) , the way you used plural forms of words instead of 's when contracting something with "is", and the fact that you always wrote all AND all instead of the correct use of the term all IN all. The thing I disliked the most about your writing was that I'm sure you could have filled 4 chapters or maybe more with the amount of times you detailed how enrapturing and charismatic Harry was without realizing it. It grew tiresome quickly and I'm sure you would have gotten your point across without the constant reminders. I didn't absolute despise the fic ,there were good parts, just not enough of them to ignore the bad. My opinion might change if I were to finish this but sadly I will never know. Rating: 6.5/10 (if your response to the user "Air" at the top of chapter 17 was in regards to another story please tell me so I may continue with this.)
1,786 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »