Reviews for You Only Live Twice
Wolf-Coon chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
Dude I was in so much suspense reading that . "

Three words: THIS STORY ROCKED!
Cerberusx chapter 7 . 5/6/2008
I do not like the time machine idea at all or these twists
Red Panda Bear chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
I liked that!
Heiduska chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
I had to review into this chappie.

Now that's the ending I like! Thank you a million times that you didn't let Sly die. I was really bothered because of that ending. A sequel, perhaps?

living on chapter 7 . 1/19/2006
uh. ok
Heiduska chapter 7 . 1/19/2006
I...there's only one Sly Cooper, and personally I don't really like the idea of Sly being dead. I know that this is just a fanfic and that I should NOT take it that seriously, but I can't help it.

Awesome work, though the idea is really freaky. Definitely different than usually!

Urooj chapter 7 . 1/18/2006
Umm expecting as in child?
Urooj chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
Nice chappie, just get to the point would ya?
Heiduska chapter 5 . 1/17/2006
damndamndamn, don't keep me waiting this long! :DD

I want to know what's going on! I must have said that over ten times! :D *laughs*

Well, update soon!
Heiduska chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Eww! I'm so confused! I want to know whats going on!

Update soon!
Urooj chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Nice chapter, still not clear but nice
Heiduska chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
Ew! Sly's "grave"! God that freaked me out! I don't want to see that! *pukes* I'm..sorry.. about ..that..

Please update soon!

Sinder chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
A couple of notes.

1. Sly is canonically 18 years old during the events of "Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus"; assuming that this game takes place in the year it was released-2002-it would mean that Sly was probably born sometime in 1984.

2. The inscription on a tombstone is called an epitaph; an epithet usually refers to abusive language or a racial slur. Hooray for malapropisms.
Heiduska chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
I'm totally out. Wants to read more!

heiduska
Heiduska chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
What..? Did I miss something here, I- Hey, there's another chapter! Sorry, gotta go and read it!