Reviews for Stepping Back
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Hahaha actually, not a bad pairing at all! I liked it quite a bit. Poor Jun, I've always loved him. And Megumi is hot, but a brat. haha She needs a guy like Jun. This was so cute. Not sure I'd label it as lime since you only mentioned boobs twice or something.. lol, but - wow this was written quite a while ago. You are a veteran of fanfiction, I can tell. haha Might read some of your other stuff, though I've never seen Oh My Goddess...

Anyway, great one-shot, thanks for the good read, and keep up the good writing.

Have a cookie.

~Chibi
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This story is sweet. That dude Jun (always thought it was Jin for the longest time) never had it good with the Nadesico. And believe me, I know what he is going through. It sucks being infatuated with a chick who thinks of you as her "best buddy".

The whole premise was realistic and a drunken one night stand was probably what Jun needed. I liked how you played Megumi up to be drunk, only for her to have been sober the whole time. These two do seem to click and I wish there would have been an episode like this when the show was still airing.

Everything in character and I loved the whole Akido/Eureka bashing thing going on. So good job.

P.S: "After an Escape From Nadesico, most guys can't find their ass with both hands and a hunting do, much less their quarters...that made me lol so hard!
gunman chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I just found this story and I have to say, it's nice to see these two get a little happiness out of all the craziness that they were put through during the series.

Real kawaii, good matching, good story telling, and its nice to see Megumi being just a little sneaky with someone who actually responds to that, though Jun did it out of need.

Good work!
Kelly Schultz chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Cute, short, and fun. Especially the reveal at the end, of coure Ruri only makes one appearance but I suppose I can forgive you for that.
pilot-tenkawa chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Y'know, never in my life would I have thought of putting them together, yet, after reading this, I really like it. They work well together. Good pairing and a great fic. Keep 'em coming!
Manos The Hands of Fate chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
actually, I think thats a great coupling. and a great story.
Handsome Puppy chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I admit, I've never thought of the possibility of this couple before, but your story just piqued my interest!
Cookie chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
this is some very good writing here! and a very cute couple ;)
I liked it a lot.
Noloc3 chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
tum de dum te dum... just waiting for an update! Please continue soon!
Merit Somnia chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
This is good and I like this couple, so keep on writing Jun/Megumi fanfiction!
Vialana chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Yay! Jun finally got a break!

Poor Jun, he's always such a nice guy, nver getting the girl and Megumi, she never really had a chance with Akito, but this ...

Oh, it was simply wonderful to say the least. You did a fantastic job with this story and the coupling.

I absolutely adored this fic.

Laters.
Zataku the red-eyed demon god chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
"After an

Escape From Nadesico, most guys can’t find their ass with both hands and a hunting dog,

let alone their quarters" Now, THAT was funny. You go, dude. Keep up the good work.
Noloc3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Actually, I liked it. I hope you continue with the story. I probably never would have paired those two but you made it work. Please continue!
Bakura'sgirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
THAT WAS SO COOL!_ Please add more.

Bakura'sgirl
TorankusuGohan chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Wooo I liked it! Good job!