Reviews for Megas XLR Unofficial Season 3
zzz94 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I like it
deathbreather chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
i thought this was pretty good and i can imagine this being the first three episodes for season 3. Good job.
sanakito chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
gotta give it up. niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. how abt an episode when Goat finally makes his dream robot...Darlene...of course not like that ep. abt the space junk yard.
sanakito chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
keeping jamie to his immoral fantasies and fictional facts about history. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
sanakito chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
short, but long. original, but not original. simple, yet complicated. Niiiiiiiiiiice.
VFR6 chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
whoa another writer from malaysia! nice chpater man see ya
Rickle91 chapter 3 . 9/4/2007
Hey the last one was realy good. Too bad Megas is off the air. Those would make great episodes.
teh blumchenkinder chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
this is one chick who digs giant robots... and like someone else said, this is exactly like the original... but... written... out...

and we *all* *know* how much MXLR rawks...

RAWK ON! *air guitars to teh theme song*
Phoenix Helix chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
Nice _ hope you write more of these!
A chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
Well done. You've made a good effort in making this, and you write fairly well. Kudos for that.

My only critique is that you should try to be just a little more inventive with your jokes. While there are parts that made me grin, there are parts where I'm thinking, 'Okay, already seen it.'

You stay true to the series, but try breaking the mold just a bit, and this fic will kick ass man! Rock on!
shadowmasterx chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
WOW. NICE EPISODE! bruce cambell vs. army of darkness quotes too, ROCK ON! you just managed to forget 1 thing: "shop smart... shop S-mart!" otherwise i am incredibly impressed. you're good. lookin forward to more. peace out
JWT chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
I have to say this stuff is really true to megas xlr. great job, all it needs is some music.
DarkXVulcanJediKnightofEregion chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
YES! Pop TV and the Slushieslurper got in!

very nice, though i wish you would have given names to the other members of the S-Force (love that episode, so corny, so good). oh and i loved Jamie's speech. pure good fun.

loved it.

please write more!

maybe coop meeting invader zim?
DarkXVulcanJediKnightofEregion chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
again, excellent. love the fact that the Jersey city water saved the earth. oh and my new favorite running gags are the slushislurping kid and the smashing of Pop TV (always got some joy from seeing that smushed in the eps).

again, this is great.
DarkXVulcanJediKnightofEregion chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
this is GREAT!

i've just been rewatching Megas on ToonamiJetstream and, wow, this is like the episodes only written out...uh, yeah that was probably the lamest review i've ever written.

this however was far from lame. you got the entire style of the show in this chapter (and i loved the Invader Zim bit...hysterical) from Coop's overeating habits to his monologuing before kicking but to Jamie's pathetic-ness (but i love him for it) to Kiva's overbearing superiority. absolutely excellent. totally worth a Glomp!

onto chapter two