Reviews for Return of the Fallen
bunny500 chapter 15 . 9/10/2007
...
MarzBunni chapter 15 . 12/4/2006
I like this story and the story before it a lot. It has a cool plot and everything. I'd write a longer review, but I'm not that creative. Bye!
venom rider 2099 chapter 15 . 10/7/2006
most awsome! update soon
Shadow49 chapter 15 . 7/16/2006
This story is great. I am surprised that this does not have more than 60 reviews. It seems worthy of at least 80 or 90 by now.
The Unknown Alias chapter 15 . 6/17/2006
Wow. It's amazing what you can miss when you don't read a story for a while. See, I read your other stories in this series and you have a rare but rewarding gift for literature. Just make the chapters longer and you will have got this down pat.
nousernametospeakof chapter 15 . 6/15/2006
Excellent plot-twisting, Nightowl7. I suppose we may not see Aang in the sequel, if it largely involves the Arkanians. I would enjoy seeing more of your... unusual character Travis in the upcoming chapters, this chapter didn't even mention him, although just talking- er, typing- about Travis in your sequel to Return of The Fallen as much as you talk- er, tye- about William in this story will suffice. But I must say, Travis certainly is original.
Phoenix 549 chapter 15 . 6/13/2006
Ehh well this is kinda embaressig... i forgot my password so no i cant send signed reviews... oh well... this is realy the only story i actuly read... anyway, u can count on a review from me in every chapter
Acutekitty1 chapter 14 . 6/5/2006
The story is really good, but it's not updating fast enough! Well, this makes 57 reviews.
Dr Fink chapter 14 . 5/29/2006
Yeah that was great! I must infise some of my intrest in the story into u! *white mist goes from me, through the internet, out of your computer, into u* aha! now u will stay interested!
Xela Tokrub chapter 8 . 5/29/2006
im guessing that the person fighting the box ghost was good ol valerie
nousernametospeakof chapter 13 . 5/15/2006
Excellent story, nightowl7. As soon as I give myself a username, I shall add it to my favorites. It has a great plot, although I don't think Valerie would be quite so violent finding out the truth about Danny. I hope you continue soon, and I'm eager to see the sequel, in which we will see Aang again.
The Unknown Alias chapter 13 . 5/4/2006
Jeez louise! This series is the kind of plot twisting, review fetching story that I positivly adore! Why can't my story be that good? I know it's my first, but only 5 reviews? Come on! Show me some love or at least give me some advice on my stories!
Acutekitty1 chapter 13 . 4/23/2006
Yes! Finaly after like months, You update! -Has a five minute party celebrating the new chapter- Please, don't make it another few months before you update again.
Dr Fink chapter 13 . 4/22/2006
Great chapter! And Nice work rescue team, you saved the story!
natdrat00 chapter 13 . 4/18/2006
Welcome back. Good chapter, when did will get so powerful?