Reviews for signing
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This is so cute!
albumen chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
ron's character really shines in this piece. words can't really express how great i think this is.
Gender Outlaw chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oh, wow.

Just, really .. wow.

I don't think my review can do anywhere near to enough justice to the lightness, easy and beautiful oneshot you wrote. It was .. it was like sipping a cold glass of juice on a hot summer's day. Both fulfilling and frighteningly sharp at the same time.

I loved Ron through all of it. I especially loved Ron at the end, comparing Hermione to the signs to his emotions. It wrapped it all up quite lovely.

I like too, his substituting others' voices for his own, and how he forgot his own because he lost it. I feel like you haven't left anything out. It's.. not quite a story, but more of a page from a memory that I can feel completely.

Anyway, it make me smile, and almost cry. And I loved it.
IndependenceIndividuality chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I love your Ron here. Amazing fic; superbly well-written.

I like your description of sign language: pulling something out of yourself, taking out a piece and offering it up and how Ron mentions that he misses everything so much more than anyone else.

You bring across the confusion and bitterness of suddenly waking up one day to find you can't speak very well, not something anyone could do.

Keep Writing.

- I_&_I

PS. I've added this along with most of your other fics to my C2, just so you know.
silent-voices chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Beautiful, and stronger than anything I've ever read on here.
SlightlyFrumiousBandersnatch chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
Wow. I've never seen anything even vaguely similar to this before. Amazingly amazing. (yes, that's a compliment)
NoirSerieux chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
It was just perfect in every way. Simple and bold message, lovely story.