Reviews for Arrgh!
lupyne chapter 8 . 10/9/2006
Brilliant.

I loved the way you told the story as a narrator would in the beginning (although this was not in the final chapters, but never mind)

Well-written, and I will be waiting for the sequel!
lupyne chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Wow!

That was amazing! All this time this story is in your gallery and I only just started reading... heh

Pardon me while I read till the end.
Capybara 773 chapter 8 . 7/6/2006
Nice fanfiction! Boss, Cappy and Pashmina miraculously surviving was a bit fairy tale-ish, but otherwise, I enjoyed it.

I've got my own action/adventure story, and if you have some spare time, it would be great if you could take a look at it and tell me how it's going.

Sayonara!

Capybara 773
ketherandsandy4ever chapter 8 . 3/25/2006
Hey, that was cool!
Satu-chan chapter 8 . 3/21/2006
I love the ending!

I am waiting for the next

Chapter but there is

A problem;now that

You have ended the story

I must speak haikus.

Panda:HAHA!

Thanks for reviewing Beach House!:D
Mel-Girl chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
This is a great story. I mean it. Thanks for your great reviews for my '3 Stones, 3 Hams'. That's cool. But to your story. I think it's cool and I never liked Cappy and Pashy as a couple... until now! But still not my fav Pashy pairing.
MST3K Forever chapter 8 . 3/5/2006
My initial impression of this story, which is reading the title and summary, was that I was going to hate it. Which is why I hadn't even bothered looking at it until today. Having now actually read it, I can safely say that I was wrong. This is actually one of the better stories in this section, and wroth of my praise. From the first two paragraphs, in which you break the forth wall, to the supernatural ending that sets-up the sequel, I was hooked. And while my eyes didn't even water when Boss "died", which supposibly makes me heartless, I feel you made a great effort.

However the did have its problems. First, there was the ocasional typo, which didn't detract to much from the story. The main thing I was annoyed at is the fact the Navy doesn't have generals, they have admirals. As you can see, this isn't too great an error, so I feel confidant in giving your Arrgh a good rating.

Rating: 9.5/10
sparkleshine101 chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
That was an awesome chapter! I thought Cappy and Pash were gonna die for sure, so I was so sad but then they didn't - that really surprised me! I can't wait to see what happens in the sequel. Oh, and I looked at your future fics list and I think you should write "shed no tears" or "I'm watching you" first. Those ones sound cool!
Jamin Poose chapter 5 . 3/4/2006
EEGREAGA lo
sparkleshine101 chapter 7 . 3/3/2006
Aw that was so sad! Boss was so brave to do that! Omg I can't beleive I didn't read this earlier!
Tsubaki Munegawa chapter 8 . 2/26/2006
Pardon my expression, but...Holy...Hell...THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! I WAS SO EXCITED, I COULDN'T EVEN SIT STILL IN MY SEAT! Why'd you say that was a crappy ending? I thought it was cool! And that scene with Cappy and Pashmina was priceless. I can't wait till Arrgh 2!

I know, this review is late. But I promise you I have good reason and you'll find out why really soon. I hope you like it when I show ya'!

Janne'!
Angel-Gal73 chapter 8 . 2/24/2006
YES! BOS ISN'T DEAD! BOSS ISN'T DEAD! WOO-HOO! lol, sry! im juzt so glad he didin't die! but man, y must u torture us wit that? WHY! lol juzt kiddin! but seriously though, u had me in that last chapter! and probably evrybody else too! i reall thought he waz dead! oh, and pashmina dn cappy r the chosen ones? what the heck does that mean? lol! (wow, i say lol a lot!) oh, and YAY! ACTION! wel, i really hope u update Arrgh2 soon! good fic! i give it a 8 outta 10!

cya!

angel
Ringa's Dream chapter 8 . 2/23/2006
yay this is a beautifull story, and i love it to peices! Yippie i ay Boss lives, whoopie!

I almost cried when Pashmina went back for Cappy and they said they were going to die together.

Please please please hurry with Arrgh2 Masters of Destiny (good title by the way
Angel-Gal73 chapter 7 . 2/19/2006
OMG! THAT WAZ SO SAD1 I NEARLY CRIED!:sniff: poor boss is dead! and its all those stupid pirates fault! i hope cappy and the others get them back good!

cya!

angel
Tsubaki Munegawa chapter 7 . 2/17/2006
Wha...wha...what the heck just happened? Are you serious? Damn those pirates! I hope Cappy kicks their sorry butts! Cause if he doesn't, I'll jump in the story and make sure they all end up on Unsolved Mysteries! They owe me a box of tissues! This chapter was so sad...but you won't have to worry about me still reading; I'm just dying to find out what happens next. Keep up the great work!

Janne'