Reviews for Uninvited
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I really enjoyed this story. I love the forshadowing of things to come. "darkness is its own thing" - Can't wait to read the sequels to find out what this means, what is coming and are the boys gonna be able to handle it without dying.
kathie brown chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Wow, really powerful, cant wait to read moore, you write so well. Thankyou
CK chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Wow, awesome! And in light of subsequent televised episodes, rather prescient!
magicsunbeam chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Dawn, I absolutely loved this to bits. I haven't looked yet, but I hope people bugged you enough to get a sequel from this. Great Stuff. Thanx

Jackie
carocali chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Wow! Good stuff! Someone told me to read this story. I'm all about the Sammy stuff, but you most definitely need to expand this. "darkness is its own thing" is too much to leave hanging. I'll keep looking at your stuff!

:D

Caroline
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
lol me again, im guessing you have a thing for putting sam in life threataning situations huh lol, this is the third fic in a row where he has nearly died

good writing though again

XsarahX
Kaewi chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I love this story! I added it to my favourites. The characters were very believable and the story was very sentimental. Thanks for sharing it!
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
This was a really great story! I love brotherly angst and love, and this story had the perfect mixture of both!

Keep up the great work!

-Daquiri
anon chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Great story! I loved the emotions you put into it and the foreshadowing of bad things to come. You really captured Dean's pain. One small nitpick - once a person's heart is beating again - however faintly - you wouldn't keep doing CPR. You would just keep breathing for them until they started breathing again. Hope you keep writing!
whimseyrhodes chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
THE END! whaddya mean, the end! ouh, here i was set for a nice long story about a series of hunts and close calls and a huge finale, and i get to 'the end'...man, it's worse than those hated 3 letters: tbc. oh well, anyway, it was a great (but SHORT;) run! thanks for sharing it with us! .
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Another excellent chapter! I just loved it. And the brotherly momentes had just the right amount to them. Keep up the fantastic writing! Can't wait for another post from you. Until then, Happy Writing!
brigurl chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Interesting, I can't wait to see exactly what is going on here, so please update soon!
with-the-captain chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Awesome story. Loved it.
supercellchaser chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
The end? But what's gonna happen to sammy's family?

Anyway the story rocked out flippin'loud..BOO YAH! :-)
DreamShadows chapter 1 . 1/14/2006