Reviews for Someday I'll Tell Her
Kuwashima Yuuki chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I liked your story is there a second part to it?

Your enlish is really good (:

continue doing good!
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
very nice.

good job
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
I just knew the story title would appear at the end. No, Rocketshipper, your story did NOT suck. Sato/Taeko; hm. I too have pondered about that couple. Sato tends to take advantage of Taeko, but is it not possible he'll change later on? People don't usually stay in one phase forever. The main cast has shown character development, so why not Sato and Suzuki also? In fact, those two only appeared once in Enishi for a few seconds and without any spoken lines. Sato/Taeko, you say? Your story may have provided the convincing boost I needed. It figures: I detect a couple prematurely, gain some doubt later on, and then am most likely convinced when I read another person's work. I suck at forming my own opinions in this arena.
importgamer13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Sato and Taeko are an odd pairing,but your fic was written nicely,and it kept me interested the whole job!
Yumenori chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Omg! I have been wondering why in the hell there isn't an Ai Yori Aoshi section in Anime! It's been bothering me so much, and I'm glad to find a fanfiction of it. I own all the DVDs and absolutly love Ai Yori Aoshi. 'Specially Tina, she's funny.

Anyway, enough with my rambling. You made the writing and the story very creative, even using one of the episodes as a setting, only different! And you also kept everyone in-character. Good work, it completly inspires me to write an Ai Yori Aoshi fic!