Reviews for All Lined Up and Carrying Flowers
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
This was awesome! Roxane...so cruel. :-) Eh, they should take a hint when a man is standing in the doorway with a little girl that is a perfect mixture of him and Roxane, telling you "I AM HER HUSBAND"... Geez, people, what do they have to do, write it in crayon, skywrite it, maybe? And as a Dustfinger-fangirl (who has a Dustfinger wallpaper on her phone for pity's sake, and cried for three days when he croaked in Inkspell), I can say that Dustfinger was spot-on...I saw no OOC-ness whatsoever...
LOVED IT!
Anna S chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I finde or found your Story Great i mean the part that i am understood ( i can't understand everything because i am from Germany and dont have learnig englisch a looooooong Time ) i am Sorry!
You are a very Good writter !
My Gratulation !

LG Anna
Zetsubouaichan chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Oh! I love this one. It's funny. I'm glad that Dustfinger did sounds like Dustfinger in the story.
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
LOVE :D :D :D :D
Goldencity chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Love it! Love, love, love, LOVE it! :D Favorite line:

"Me. Myself. I. Yours truly. He who is standing in front of you."
deactivated-123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I love this! I love how Dustfinger listed all the variations of 'me'. -SG
An Author's Pen chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Aw, this story made me laugh. Poor Roxane with all her suitors. I can see Dustfinger standing out there now. And the line "Mummy! Dad says the idiots are your problem!" is great.
RandomQueen chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
the A/N part also included paperclips!
Grasspaw chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This was hilarious! Me like.
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
i liked your story. there is just one minor detail that was wrong. Dustfinger could not read until Resa(?) tought him. other than that it was very well writen.
Ivyshadow chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
aw! cute story, very original idea. it's true-i don't think i've ever seen a story set before "Inkheart" well done!

~Ivy
DustfingerFanGirlXD chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Ha, good story. Tent-work, lol. D
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I'm tempted to flame, just to watch the show. Lovely and funny - much goodness. :)
Rain Kayheart chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
funny! i almost fell outta my chair

!
Welcome2DaHouseOfFun chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I know you said this is one shot but being from the USA i don't tend to listen. Can you write the next bit when Basta slashes Dustfinger-i like gory detail!