Reviews for Strong Silence
great story
Maria656 chapter 38 . 12/7/2005
Excellent story!
Kasman chapter 38 . 10/5/2002
Great stuff, although it needs some tidying up beta-wise. Great action and characterisation.
Alaidh chapter 38 . 9/24/2002
Great story. Kept me interested. A couple of minor nitpicks...Logan's chair has no handles...none of them do and it's Eyes Only not Eye's Only. :) Great work...keep writing!
catherder chapter 38 . 9/23/2002
Nicely done. The story had me coming back for more, trying to figure out Cassi's secret. And I liked image of Max and Logan havig broken wings.
Kasman chapter 10 . 9/22/2002
Good story, except for one small detail. Logan's wheelchairs, even the rehab chair in the Pilot and Heat, do not have and never have had handles.
Jade53 chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
COOL stry I really like it
KKBrand chapter 38 . 7/18/2001
Excellent writing. Has all the major elements to hook a reader - suspense, mystery, heart, warmth, good vs evil. Cant wait to move onto the sequel!
Chuckerroo chapter 38 . 6/21/2001
Great story Rudiye! Now I have to find time to read the new up the good work!
thedorkygirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Hey, I forgot to review here, didn't I?
Zanna chapter 38 . 6/3/2001
Amazing! Truly awesome! But what do you mean by "THE END...for now"? Are we talking about a sequel? If it means that we get to find out more about Cassi, Miranda and her baby, then by all means, continue.
kitten chapter 38 . 6/2/2001
cool!
krit chapter 38 . 6/2/2001
great story. im looking forward to a sequel!
Lady Callie chapter 38 . 6/1/2001
Ahhhhhh! A cliffhanger! Ahhhhhhh! You enjoyed that, didn't you? Getting lots of reviews with people screaming at you for more. LOL! I really liked this story and I look forward to more. -LadyCallie
445am chapter 35 . 6/1/2001