Reviews for Nothing Left to Lose & Matchmaker & Fire and Ice
lovediva100 chapter 83 . 1/29
You did not just drop that giant flying shit bomb on me. I refuse to believe it. How dare you. You can't just play with my emotions like that. He has been gone for two stories. Don't just bring him back like that although I did wonder what ever happened to him.
Raynesha Dent chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
I swear I've read over 309 fanfiction story and this the best one. You should be proud because that's very rare for me to really like stories, I'm very picky when I read fanfiction stories.. oh my name is raynesha if curious...If you want to reach me to reply back to my comment my yahoo email is raynesha_dent THANK YOU..:D
Typicalyssa chapter 93 . 4/30/2012
Can't believe the story's over

This trilogy has been a good one. You really are a fantastic writer! Love the humour, vivid characterizations and of course the subtle fluffs! The stories just seems to come to live in every chapter. I'm gonna miss all the characters owned by you. Thanks for the story! )
Typicalyssa chapter 74 . 4/28/2012
It's really nice to see everyone standing up for Mizuki in their own special way. )
Typicalyssa chapter 65 . 4/27/2012
Rin & Merkamou! The fluff was really sweet... And the violence and war were brilliant too! You got me hooked chapter after chapter and I'm sad this is coming to the final story. But I must go on cos it's just too damn good! ;)
Typicalyssa chapter 26 . 4/24/2012
I really loved this first part of your story! Although I thought Sesshoumaru should be a little less "verbal" in his communications but your portrayal of him was close enough. The struggles and romance between Sess/Kag was cute! I wish it had took longer to develop so I could read more fluff. hahaha.. XD Thanks for the introductions of Merkamou, Captain and Kumo! They were absolutely interesting additions to the story and they made it so much more fun to read. ) Okay, moving on to the sequel! D
LovedHopelessRomantic chapter 93 . 4/11/2012
Wow, I truly loved every moment in this story... cried a little bit when I knew rin would die :(
Mireilles3 chapter 93 . 6/27/2011
Oh boy, talk about getting addicted to a story :) I've been reading that trilogy of yours every moment I've had, and others I didn't, for the past few days. While the first-person point of view of their thoughts broke the flow of the story for me, the characterizations, romantic matches and plot twists were just so compelling that I couldn't help but keep reading, and reading, and reading, and... you get the picture ;P

But now, I have reached the end and find out that, four years and six months after your last post, Guardian is not posted yet... Was it ever written? I'd love to know how you see the transition from the Feudal Era to the more modern one, and would Kagome ever be reunited with her family?

Please, say that you wrote it and just didn't post it, please? :)

Great job on all the characters, classics and originals; this story could have really been part of the series :)

Keep up the great work, and come back to us, please!
Tiajei chapter 48 . 4/5/2011
You write great fight scenes. I like how the two couples ended up.
Tiajei chapter 45 . 4/5/2011
Lol! What a fun chapter. I loved Mizuki's comment on beginner and intermediate level books, and Sesshomaru saying he saw something irritating the most.
Tiajei chapter 43 . 4/5/2011
I'm really glad he told her. Knowing is such a double edged sword.
Tiajei chapter 33 . 4/5/2011
I have not been reviewing because I just want to get to the next chapter. Maybe I will go back later and add a few. Isamu is quite the little prick. If he's still alive at the end of this fic, I bet he factors into the third installment. Markamou is so much fun; just like a little kid. I would like to see his instincts come out over Rin.
Tiajei chapter 26 . 4/4/2011
Very realistic, thank you. It's a girl, and she's hanyou. They don't know anything about this type of offspring. Also, Kagome is not well liked, and the children will be in more danger than usual. Good job.
Tiajei chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
Amazing chapter, awesome battle! It was so realistic - the protagonists were nother all powerful, Kagome had to improvise, Rin had to defend her, the other lord got the barrier down, Sesshomaru didn't fight alone, Rin was ill, Sesshomaru didn't immediately know they were in danger, etcetera. So awesome! I also enjoyed that they cleaned house after the battle.
Tiajei chapter 22 . 4/4/2011
Maybe Sesshomaru will actually make a friend. I wonder if Kouga makes an appearance, and who the Eastern Lord is. If they already have issues with him, Sesshomaru taking a human as mate will probably exacerbate the situation.
1,218 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »