Reviews for Miracle
A bit OOC but I still love it. Right more! D
Mari Chen chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
I'm so glad you're continuing this ... cute story :D
ale chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
Wow It's a grat job... please continue soon! I want to know if Ichigo and Rukia Will be togueter X3... and... kill Akina please ... anyway about the raiting... well it depends of your ideas, but its not a bad idea i belive... but its your desicion... ok bye update soon o byebye
Ahria chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
Why'd ya half to stop there? *pout* I wanna know what happens! Good job on this chapter, by the way. _

-Ahria
inugrlluvsanime chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
dis chapter was gr8. luv da hole dance idea. but is it just me or duz akina seem a just a teeny bit homicidal...oh, btw, wat do yooh mean by rated R exactly?
Yachiru-chan chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
Wow, the entire dance thing is brilliant. But, Akina needs to die. . Let's just hope it's because Rukia went Shinigami on her ass. . Yay Shinigami! Can't wait for the next chapter!
gossa chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
i always like the idea of dances *_* (an to see the reaction of Ichigo with Rukias new dress xD
rukiagiugiu chapter 5 . 5/2/2006
i am going to hunt u down if u don't continue and update soon! i just need to know what happens next and i'm not joking! i really love ur story:)

pls pls pls update!
inugrlluvsanime chapter 5 . 4/10/2006
im literally chanting da words "bitch,trick,slut,whore..." as i read da story! lol...luv dis story...soo much fun. ;D BUT YOOH NEED TOOH UPDATE! 4 my sake and all da other readers! itz 4 AM (my time) and ur story keeps me UP so give me dat lil fix of crack-tasticness! ;P
lollipopper chapter 2 . 3/17/2006
heyy update please! im waiting for your updates!
gossa chapter 5 . 3/14/2006
mjjiijji kis _

Nice fic,i liked it :)
lollipopper chapter 4 . 3/11/2006
heyy i want to know what happens after chapter 5.. please update! please! i am waiting for your updates!
Madame Aqua chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Please update I want to know what happens next
ale chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
hello! well i don't speack english very much but... your history is very beautiful... and i expect you continued it soon... bye
yayasisterhood chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
I think this chapter was great! I would've like them to kiss, though...ah well. Can there be ichiruki kissing ahead? possibly soon? At least cuddling? I have some suggestions: Can Akina's homelifebe notso great?(to give depth to the character) and can Rukia and akina be forced to spend time W/ eachother? That would be interesting. Ganbattene!
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »