Reviews for Miracle
Sango87 chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
This is a really great story,keep up the awesome work_
Ahria chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
The scary thing is that I knew a girl like Akina. Different reasons, but she honestly enjoyed ruining people's lives like that. 0_0

Anyway, this is one of the more original Bleach stories I've read, and I'm really enjoying it! Thanks for fast updates. I can't wait to read more.

Seleia chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
This chapter was deffinetly not long. I thought you ended it off nicely actually and if all your other chapters was as long as this then that's be cool too. ] Anyway, all in all, I can really feel the chemistry b/t ichigo and rukia starting to go up, and that wannabe Queen new girl will defintely make things interesting.
RequX chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
please update soon. I must know what happens next
Ro-Rowen-Darkholme chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
Col story! n.n I love IchiRukia n.n. It keeps getting better and better, congrats! Can't wait for the next chapter P.

Kisses a lot!

Ro
ruukii chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
wai~! can't wait for teh next chapter! ganbatte ne! :D
syjjang chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
Oh noes..

Er, hehe, yeah. Tatsuki was a bit un-Tatsuki ish.. If you know what I mean..
Ahria chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Wow, I already hate the new girl. LOL! I really want to see where this is going, so update soon!

mikeee chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
hehe looking forward to this devious new girl. Whats a good story without some interesting conflict.
Keybladegurl87 chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
Great story so far, can't wait for an update_
tenshi the light of hope chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
Great fic! I have no complaints.
dopeyPoo chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
hey this is realli good ! longer as well ! omgash i hate akina ! she is so0 mean ! why cant she leave rukia and ichigo alone ! *cries* good storie !
dOkei chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
ahaha a nice story

anne chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
the plot thickens. wow that new girl is evil! hahaha. i can't wait for the updates
Ahria chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I agree it was too short, but I like it! It sounds like it's gonna be a cute story!

140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »