Reviews for Measuring Up
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Six months? Was Angel premature or Rose and Jake decided not to wait until the wedding?
Fantasy Roses chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Okay, I'm new to te American Dragon world, but I've been through all the fics, and yours are my personal favorites, because of the wasy you depict emotion, and sensory details. Either way, I LUV this story, among your rest, but am too lazy to review them all.
Houndour Rules chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
That was a really really really (Keep saying really for a very long time) great one-shot. It was kinda sad abd if you read it when your really depressed you can really see the beauty in it. Hope comming out of despair and a resolutin that could either end with her being killed or set free. It wasn't really a surprise that their children didn't haven dragon powers because as I remember it Jake's mum told him that the powers skipped every second generation.

Once again that was a great one'shot. You should make a sequal. I mean it. You could make a really great one without much effort at all.
YFWE chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
That was really awesome! XD You sure know how to make a good story in a limited amount of words! XD

YFWE
jokerthethiefx93 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
aww!that is so kewl!I just love it!**
Mikokat chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
This was great! I liked the JakexRose pairing and the happy ending. This was another great story.

WCAD