Reviews for Tweekie in a Bottle
nico420 chapter 1 . 4/16
That was very entertaining. Creative lyrics.
Tweekers chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I was singing that song out loud XD
my brother was yelling at me to shut up It was like
"SHUT UP, I can't take it anymore!"
"No, your like mhhhhhhhhhh meeeeeee Tweeki bottle, rahhhhh"
"I know isn't it good"

This was a hilarious story to me, I was in tears laughing when I sung the song the first time, the second time I did it to annoy my little brother X3 I'm so nice
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
LMAO...I LOVE IT! Absolutely hilarious! Song was so funny! I know you haven't been here for like years but just had to leave a review how AWESOME this one shot was!
Pip IS MINE chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Okay I'm definally going 2 south park and buying Starbucks 4 Tweek . Wink , Wink
AsianIdiot16 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Omg that was hilarious! I was literally lol-ing.! I loved those lyrics! They were so funny!
Ikutoo chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh that was really great! That song made me laugh so long I thought I would die.
DeadNoMore chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
XD The singing made me laugh so hard! This was really great! I'm gonna have those stuck in my head now..
NightingaleLost chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
DUDE! LOLZ! XD That was amazing! oh my god, im laughing so hard I can't breathe! When I saw the lyrics, I was like "...i am so singing that!" SO I went on youtube and got the video and spent the next two-three minutes singing your lyrics. And it was awesome! Craig definitely needs to go to Starbucks more often! You are a genius!
trulybliss08 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
lol aww that was great, I even turn the song on to listen to the music with your lyricas and they match really well, gold star for you!
Fanficitonlover4allfiction chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
that was awesome! super good story! :D :3 3
CinderDreams chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
CowCowCachoo chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Was that hopeyou liek it you wrote at the end? There aren't words for how much I loved it. It was beyound funny I actually had genie in a bottle playing in the background as I read it lol Almost as funny as butters 'What, what? In the butt' and I had to visualise this.
Luna C. Starque chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I'm in love with Creek and I'm in love with this story. I'm dying of laughter- thanks, I needed that. I can't even express how awesome this story is!
roseweasleygamgee chapter 1 . 12/13/2007

I'm so glad I decided to youtube Genie in a Bottle to listen to while I read it, cause your re-write was perfect!

Absolutely BRILLIANT, with a little kickass on the side.
awwiethehamham chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
cool song, it rocks out loud! (w00t)