Reviews for Tweekie in a Bottle
Pip IS MINE chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Okay I'm definally going 2 south park and buying Starbucks 4 Tweek . Wink , Wink
;-)
AsianIdiot16 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Omg that was hilarious! I was literally lol-ing.! I loved those lyrics! They were so funny!
Ikutoo chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh that was really great! That song made me laugh so long I thought I would die.
DeadNoMore chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
XD The singing made me laugh so hard! This was really great! I'm gonna have those stuck in my head now..
NightingaleLost chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
DUDE! LOLZ! XD That was amazing! oh my god, im laughing so hard I can't breathe! When I saw the lyrics, I was like "...i am so singing that!" SO I went on youtube and got the video and spent the next two-three minutes singing your lyrics. And it was awesome! Craig definitely needs to go to Starbucks more often! You are a genius!
trulybliss08 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
lol aww that was great, I even turn the song on to listen to the music with your lyricas and they match really well, gold star for you!
Fanficitonlover4allfiction chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
that was awesome! super good story! :D :3 3
CinderDreams chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Lovelovelovelove
CowCowCachoo chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Was that hopeyou liek it you wrote at the end? There aren't words for how much I loved it. It was beyound funny I actually had genie in a bottle playing in the background as I read it lol Almost as funny as butters 'What, what? In the butt' and I had to visualise this.
Luna C. Starque chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I'm in love with Creek and I'm in love with this story. I'm dying of laughter- thanks, I needed that. I can't even express how awesome this story is!
roseweasleygamgee chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
That was HILARIOUS!

I'm so glad I decided to youtube Genie in a Bottle to listen to while I read it, cause your re-write was perfect!

Absolutely BRILLIANT, with a little kickass on the side.
awwiethehamham chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
cool song, it rocks out loud! (w00t)
StillTicksAway chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
I would need a damn latte too.

but, seriouslah, rather adorable. Best pairing ever.
MetrionZinthos chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
w00t! yeah tweetie. :D

cool lyrics!

:liza:
Chiba.Kun chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
That. was. so. Hot.

I don't really know what else to say. xD

This is awesome.