Reviews for Death's Castle
Pop Dragon chapter 16 . 8/11/2008
what in is goign on here? this is really confusing ye know. can you clear things up a little? but dispite this, i love. serious at first then some good ol' humor. clear unexpected. anyway, update!
Sasia chapter 16 . 7/23/2006
Nice. I love this story, but what happened to the doctor and the nurse?

Paulina and Sam working together? Wow. This really is an AU. :-)

I loved the many subcurrents you've integrated (big word. YAY!) into this story...it's good!
Sasia chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Usually, I don't review until the end, but I'll forget by then...

I agree, this chapter seems off. I think it's because it moves a tad too quickly. You might want to try rewriting it in more detail.
BarnOwl93 chapter 16 . 7/19/2006
*corner of mouth twitches* o_o

AH LUV TEH STOREH.
Zirra Nova chapter 16 . 7/16/2006
Bwah, what is it with my luck, I always seem to catch up to the end of stories rigth when theirs a cliffy, and their usually very evil, though yours is less so than most. *sigh* Ah well, I love this story, it's very original, and I have to ask, is death in any way related to Vlad, I know he was only in it for a short time in that one chapter, but the way he was just screamed to me, Vlad. I guess they could just be kindred spirits, or something like that...*sigh* I don't know. I do wish to note htat you may want to read over your chapters carefuly,not that you don't, to chech for grammer mistakes..an example, in tha last chaper you said, "...that had taken tranpired only a few moments before." You should have taken the taken out...or turned transpired into place. I know it sounds nit-picky but I'm just trying to help you become the best writer you can, you have such great ideas, and your so good at turning them into real stories. *sigh* I have to go now, please, please, update soon. Ja Ne, Zirra
DeathBright chapter 16 . 5/23/2006
Wow! Cool! more! or is that it?
The Adversary chapter 16 . 5/14/2006
Aww, only three reviews on the last chapter? How sucky is THAT? I'm sorry. I wish a bagillion people would review. You deserve it.

I really liked this chappie. It was quite good. _ But poor Danny, being all..you know...almost almost dead and whatnot. That must really...suck. 0_0

Forgive my lack of eloquent words, I'm kinda...tired.

So like...yea. I look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

(you put clockwork in the story! yay!)

-The Adversary
Leppers chapter 16 . 5/14/2006
This is a really interesting story. I love your writing.
ShadowRhythm chapter 16 . 5/13/2006
This is gettin really good. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon.
divinedragon7 chapter 16 . 5/12/2006
A pretty good chapter
katiesparks chapter 15 . 4/17/2006
I don't know why but for the longest time I was avoiding reading this and now that I have read it I' ,slapping myself cause I was avoiding reading such an awesome fic!(P.S.I'm a fan of your work.I really like your stories!)
Spiritual Magic chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
i like it so far! good job!
The Adversary chapter 15 . 4/16/2006
Woohoo! Another chapter. A transitional chapter, but a chapter none the less. I'm glad you updated, even if it was kind of 'blah' this time. But I understand, completely. These kinds of chapters are necessary, yes? Yes. _; Right. Anywhos, good luck writing the next one! Take your time and do your best and all that what-not! _
divinedragon7 chapter 15 . 4/16/2006
Another great chapter!
SilentSilverShadows chapter 14 . 3/27/2006
I liked it a lot. That last line is interesting. please post more.