Reviews for A Mother's Love Never Changes
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
very good your story could make an actual sailor moon episode. Keep it up.
Kaede.Elfen.Lied.Kaede chapter 7 . 11/8/2012

SOOO CUTE! :)
serenityselena chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
great story _
khannarie chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
I super love this kind of fic.. mamo/usa and senshis included... And i Can say you really captured that usagi vs rei, because while I was reading that part, I can cleary imagine their childish word war in my head. Mamo and Usa's feelings were well describe as well as the geniune concern of the senshi.. Im not really good giving comments but all I can say is that, even without complicated and big words, you are able to show us what the characters truly feel at that particular scene.. thats how I felt when I read this. Thank you.

PS: wish it was longer or you make a sequel, as long as its a baby chibiusa and not the bratty one coz shes a lot nicer baby xD lolz
DeLaLunaLove chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
i loved this story
Aries AL chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
EST PADRE LA HISTORIA
gundamseeddestiny chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
great story
Kitsune Diva chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
I liked your story, it was sweet.
Sailor Moon Has Balls chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
XD I was reading along and wondering why Raye didn't just apply pressure to Serena's wound! XD But when she used her powers, I kind of laughed at myself. This story was good! I loved it.
SailorMoonFan123 chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
oh how cute and yes and Mother would even die to save her daughter or son even a father and husband would too I love this story could you make more of Rini as a baby like in this story cause I just love BABIES! and small children ages newborn - Six cute thanks

Rochelle Botica

Age:13

Pukekohe NZ.
rochelle chapter 7 . 5/6/2009
oh cute could you make more of this plese i love your stories thanks

Rochelle Botica

Age: 13

Pukekohe NZ
lightofastar chapter 7 . 12/8/2008
This story was so sweet. I love how it shows a mother's love for her child. I know from first hand experience how wonderful it is. If someone tried to harm my son I would take the blow for him.
estelin chapter 7 . 11/15/2008
this was evcellent. keep up the good work and writing.