Reviews for Trapped
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I had read this one before and it had been a while ending had shocked me both times.I had forgot how the story went since it had been so long that i read it again now i was shocked the second time.

It was a nice little story.

I had kinda pictured though when Mark ever got Married Milt would do they Ceremony.

JeanneZ84
lynw21 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
okay you had me: hook, line, and sinker!

good one
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Thanks to all who reviewed this little forum inspired story. I tried to reply to you all, but the site doesn't want to let me. Just know that I truly appreciate the kind words and you're taking the time to read.
sbishoff chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I thought this was very cute. I figured that it was for him to get married, but it was cute seeing it anyway.
triple-m1978 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Puuh, you had me going there for a while. I really thought it was about prison. My heart was beating real fast... Thank you for being it only about a wedding. I couldn't take it if Mark was going to prison. But all in all I liked this story. triple_m1978
JB060800 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
You had me going for a while there. Very inventive. Thanks for another entertaining story.
ceestarland chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Very cute and I loved this bit:

“Do I need cuffs?”

“I don’t know, Mark, do you?”

Everytime I read it, it makes me smile. Thank you...C
Kariesue chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Yeah, cute. But dang, don't they deserve a real wedding with flowers, church, long dress and everything? Maybe they'll renew their vows and do that, right?
cheride chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Absolutely adorable. I think that might be all I can say about it. Other than the fact that this is the third time I've read it now, and I've grinned like a loon each time. Yep, yep, yep; it's adorable, all right. Thanks.
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
That would have been a good bluff and had me really worried, but I copy the stories before reading them and paste them to word and increase the letter size before reading. I happened to catch a few important words which gave away the curve you tried to through. It was still great! Ok, how about part 2?

Joni
owlcroft chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Yes, this _is_ cute. And I loved how Kathy's late, in the ladies' room; you just know the two of them will never be on time for anything! Thanks!
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Heheheheh. I LOVE it. Yup, you can run but you can't hide.

AND he gets his hair mussed by Frank. Poor kid.

So cute.