Reviews for The Choice
Dark Kitten Saki chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Finally! An AoshixMisao fic that wasn't totally over done! YAY! I liked it! It was really good!

Domou Arigatou!

Saki
fantasy4luvr chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
great story and great ending!
youkaigurl chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
WOW .. this storie is awesome ... one of my fav's ... i totally loved it ... keep em' commin XD
blue chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I love this story so much!

Keep up the fantastic work. )

This story just made my day! D

Thanks.
blackrose-99 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Wow...I really enjoyed this story! The character interaction and the way you pertrayed Aoshi was great! I hope that you write many more.

BlackRose
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I think this story was great! Aoshi is so sweet in this story. I love how Aoshi is true to the original character, yet just slightly changed to fit your alternate timeline. Very romantic story!

I love how Misao's father also had a big part in the story. Great idea! Ja ne!
spirtually-lunar chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
oh that was beautiful you have to write a sequel you just have to it was so beautiful i'm crying.
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Awesome! I love it!
Youkoforever chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
aww i think that went well..i wished u write a side sotry for kenshin and kaoru...and maybe one for megumi and sano too..]
lazy fat kitsune chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
woah, i love AU one shots! that was a nice read!
Midori Konbu chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Really nice plot... should be voted one mushy Valentine read.. You're an awesome A/M authoress!
lil kagome 15 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Wow! That had to be one of the best fics I have ever read! Great job! That's so good! Too bad this isn't a full fledged fic, It could be so awsome! Ok well ttfn. *_*
luvHaru7 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
C'mon, it was good. You worry so much :/ I am, however, curious as to what your intentions for this story were, that you yourself were dissatisfied with the outcome...
EcstasyOfSesshoumaru chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
So bloody sad...and kawaii...it made me cry, I have to go to bed now and cry myself to sleep while listeing to Endless Rain. *adds to favorite stories list* Ja.
Onna Ooji chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Ah that was refreshing. It's good to read some good quality fluff once in a while. I read the end of the RK manga and I was feeling a bit depressed because 1) Kenshin losses the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu 2) no MegumixSano pairing (.