Reviews for The Hero Is the One That Stays
azerjaban chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Love this story, Duncan Mr. HYDE is a scary scary person. I always felt this line described Logan vs Duncan perfectly too " The hero is the one that stays, and the villain is the one that splits…"

Thanks for the awesome read!
bella chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
the nut was one of the biggest asses in this one

i never actually liked him

glad that atleast she said something back
ashley080 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
That was so amazing your a great writer!
Inu-yasha-luver-gurl chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Ya, this is definetely one of the best Veronica Mars stories I've read! It's so good! I loved it!
Simply Lily chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I loved the breakup scene. It was really well written, even though I actually like Duncan and all... still, it was believable and full of raw emotions. I love that he actually blames Veronica for the bus crash because no one even wants to blame himself. Great job!
Movies are love chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
i really liked it...too bad it was only a oneshot
PhoenixRose chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I love it! It's awesome. I wished you included the fact that Meg had asked Veronica to help during the fight though. But other then that this is extremely good. I hope Veronica and Duncan break up soon. They make the worst couple! Cause Veronica is now different.
finding neverland chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I love you for writting that! It broke my heart so many times...
x'x'v'v'x'x'x chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
i read this on veronicamarsfic and didn't even know you were the author. i really like this, prominently because i could really see it happening, or something near to it. i wonder if you're going to continue this story...?
lovingXlife042 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
this is excellent! i can so imagine this! i love love it!
Laivin chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
one word .. SEQUAL! please _

*elf hugs and kisses*

Laivine
bella-writer chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Loved it! Good job.
Melissa Maria Cullen chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
woah. i always hated duncan! awesome story, filled with emotion. just perfect. love it and i'm addin it to my favorite stories list!