Reviews for When Angels Cry
Clove15 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Poor Lacus.
BlitzUltimate09 chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
I really love this story I like the end in this one the most on a rating of 1 to 10 I give this story a 20/10. Because it was that good.
BlitzUltimate09 chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
I really love how Kira cares for Lacus a lot if I had a girlfreind like her I would do everything to make her happy.
BlitzUltimate09 chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
My favorite part in this chapter is the romance Kira and Lacus share while in bed, and I like the bond Lacus has with that girl too.
BlitzUltimate09 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
It's been awhile since I've read this story it's really good and I like the romance you've used.
BlitzUltimate09 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Good chapter, I like the romantic setting you've given.
brunette-neko chapter 4 . 10/8/2007
i really love the way you write, its so nicely detailed. this whole collection of these 3 stories were really well written and amazinly sweet to read. its funny because while i was reading chapter 3 i was just finishing up my hot chocolate lol
RandomReview chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
I love how your stories are so deep and how they show that they are also humans just like us. The anime might show them to be godlike, invincible figures but your stories brings them back down to earth just like the rest of us.

This one sucks just because you made Lacus-sama cry like that, but meh have to give kudos when it is required. So um, good wording and all but you made her cry and that is punishable by death!
Rihaku chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
This is one of the best Kira x Lacus stories I've read. Congrats on that. I liked the kid at the end of this chapter.

You're going into business? That's cool. When I get to college I'm planning on considering that career path.

Interesting that we share more than one fandom - I like FFVI fiction too! However, I'm not nearly confident enough in my characterization skills to write S/R, since I've only played the game for like, four hours in my life.

Er, but I digress. Nice work, hope to see you return to the Seed fandom eventually. _
neon flux chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I forgot...if ever I'd consider having any favorite story, I'd say it's this one. Having read quite a magnitude of fanfics...so far, I couldn't judge other stories (by other authors) on my list, since they're not yet complete.
neon flux chapter 4 . 11/17/2006
I remember reading a fic about the same pairing the first time I browsed in this sub-category. I think it was yours, too. The 2nd part of your trilogy. Then, I got to read this. This is probably the best fic about them (KxL)...that's honest. I don't usually leave my reviews, hated to give reviews even but then felt that I owe the authors one so here, I leave not a review but rather, a reaction.

Thanks to that story and your other stories, too. However, I won't leave a 'reaction' to them. I'd just say everything in this one - your story which I liked best.
ascelon chapter 3 . 9/13/2006
This series is the class of KL. honored to have read it.
LordHatredX chapter 4 . 9/6/2006
ok story
cricketchick1990 chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
again very nice, wow your certainly an established writer! ths made me feel connected to lacus and her feelings cos i know how she feels about her fathers passing and you described it very well nicely done!
N chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
i just love your KxL stories please more!