Reviews for Element: Fire
Musical Bear chapter 21 . 3/16/2008
This is a bit confusing but it is still awsome!
noname00 chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
nice fic so far
Marcus1233 chapter 13 . 8/11/2007
Hm...a bit farfetched that Kakashi was tied up...if it was a trap, Kakashi should have been dead to serve the Clouds' purpose.

Why trap those trio? This indicates that they Raikage knew who was the user but that is not possible. You said that people only knew of their existence when they turn 15...and with a mark of their forehead.

It's the law to kill the Kages? I don't think it'll be a problem for them since the Raikage had started the feud by going over the treaty...
Marcus1233 chapter 12 . 8/11/2007
How is attacking Konoha make the Lightning user strong?
Marcus1233 chapter 11 . 8/11/2007
So Sakura's with Lee?
Marcus1233 chapter 9 . 8/11/2007
That was quick in pace.
Marcus1233 chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
Why change Naruto's memories if he was going to give that information to the others?
Marcus1233 chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
(blinks) Your in grade school? No wonder your story structure seemed...well, like someone young. That explains a lot.
Marcus1233 chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
That was a bit well..jumpy. I don't know how else to describe that.
Marcus1233 chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
The first chapter was short. But it promised something interesting.

The second chapter...not much information to go through...it just evoked questions.
Tenshi-Battosai chapter 28 . 8/2/2007
I liked it how you turned it into a legend of reincarnation and put the students in as this, and how the rivalry between Sasuke and Imara? created the islands.

Truly unique!

Once again, I loved it, and congradulate you on finishing the story D
Tenshi-Battosai chapter 27 . 8/2/2007
Oh yay! The first islands of Japan are to be made! I like that touch at the end very much!

Sorry I couldn't get to this any earlier, I'm just trying to clean out my inbox now (Which hasn't been empty for at least two and a half years of important emails) and I have the effort to read and review to the stories I hadn't had the time to over the summer

Well I had to say I extremely enjoyed this well-written story! D What an adventure they went through...though I do hope we'll be able to see the Konoha ninja in the epilogue (Which I will be reading after this)

I applaud you! You finished this story! YA-AY! *glomps*
Shimofurii Yukito chapter 28 . 6/25/2007
kawaii...i wonder if you can do a sequel?
Flaming Shadows chapter 28 . 6/24/2007
GREAT Story. I think you should make another one! YAY ELEMENT USERS!
awegt4 chapter 28 . 6/23/2007
i just started reading your fic yesterday (from to start to finish, in which i finished just now) and I LOVED IT.

haha. i knew all along sasuke was the elemental user of fire! and i'm guessing that kouji is the reincarnation of uchiha sasuke and the other children are of naruto, hinata, sakura, and lee?

ANYWAYS. i should definitly take a look at your other fics (if you have any...) because i'm sure they're all as well written and creative as "element: fire" was! xD