Reviews for Forbidden Love
KagomeHigurashi710 chapter 24 . 2/13/2013
That was really good, I liked the descriptions and how the characters switch places
Bitter-Sweet-ish chapter 24 . 7/29/2009
I love this story and I definately think you should continue this awesome piece of workk!

And PUH-LEASE! ignore those two! this is amazing whatever they say...All of us think its amazing and think your an amazing author..
Banaphool chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Miles, the serial killer? wow, this seems pretty out of character.
Lt-Spork89 chapter 21 . 2/17/2006
i'd LOVE to read some MORE
Guy who likes to read chapter 20 . 2/16/2006
Ok I think this story deserves a whole lot more credit than other people are giving.

And as for Nat and that other person, Silvia the Mal-human:

You guys are just saying that because you hate the author. That's low.

And Midori: You commented a lot better than Nat and that Silvia person, I'll tell ya that.

Anyways I don't think this is really that fast-paced. I mean if you actually go on and find out how the plot works you will see that it's actually sort of SLOW. But beause you guys were too ignorant and arrogant and awfully stubborn to do so, well you guys don't know how good a story this actually is. It's more like a soap opera though, but it's still a good story.

Basically it's about:

A boy and a girl. Jesse and Winnie's descandent Liz Prescott. They meet. They fall in love. They get seperated. Jesse comes back a few years later and then finds out she's with some other guy and he has to win her back.

Actually it's been like 20 chapters and yet it's only like the middle of the book. That's just amazing. And because the book is so long: of course it seems a bit fast-paced!

I like this ff and if you actually read on you would've liked it too. And as for Nat and that Mal-human loser if this was by some other author you would've liked it. Oh and I wouldn't be talking cuz your stuff- they suck. They are just rotting in h**.

That's all I've to say.
Eldan Dalis chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
hmm... peronally i thought this story was very fast paced. I mean, it's like a disney movie- where the two main characters fall in love in the first 5 minutes. It's a bit predictable and a little repetative, but i'm sure your acually an EXCELLENT author and this was just writen on a bad day...heh.

Good effort though...*snicker*
oooooooooooooooooooo chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Don't get me wrong. i couldn't care less that you flamed my story. All my other reviewers like it. Flame all you want. But first, find a good reason to flame it. "Unrealistic" Pssht, a monkey could think of something better.
blabs chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Now is it just me or are you guys possibly related or are like, friends? It seems like Silvia's just trying to get back at me for what I said about HER fan fic(which I was being completely honest by the way, at least I didn't have to have a grudge on the person I was err-CRITIQUING).

This is LOW.

Unoriginal? Yes, I admit it's unoriginal, but it's not exactly my best work either. It's just something experimental, seriously.

This is pretty much like a soap. MANY complications arise(spoiler:guess who Liz' sister falls for...). Tragedies strike, and the ending is pretty much the only part that would be any bit happy.
oooooooooooooooooooo chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Very well spoken, Nat. Personally, I completely agree. i've only seen this kind of story like...a million times. *yawn* typical cliches. No originality points either. Taking ideas from a storyline we've seen a million times is getting old. find some new ideas. Maybe you could right it in russian. That way, people might be more interested. *bows*
Nat the Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Your story is to fast paced. i have at the moment read two chapter and by the looks of it they already on their way to dating/broken heart/marriage. You can't have your characters fall in love like that in the first to chapters. I mean what else will happen throughout the rest of the story? Huh? tragidy strike! let me guess she is being forced to marry some other dude. or he has to leave on some all important thing a ma bob. personally i don't want to find out. By the way your title is over used and totaly cliched. it immediatly suggest's that the characters are going to fall in love within the first few paragraph's. honestly you need to get out more, read the dictoinary. or if you are really bored and want something intresting, add quotes in other languages. People don't know what you are saying. also don't over use words. it makes the story repetative. but it really is your story so each to his own i guess. I am terribly sorry if you did not expect to get flamed. *warning: heavy use of sarcasm* but your story sucked. If you feel the need to check out my stories and flame them just as harshley as i did to you then by all means go ahead. ублюдок. сыр. i just swore at you in Russian. So go трахнитесь your self.