Reviews for Child of The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black
MaddyLyn chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
You should continue this story. It's really good! (:
DeepCrimson76 chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
I've already reveiwed this, but I just reread it and had to reveiw again. I know that there's little chance of you finishing this story after such a long time but I'm going to plead with you to anyway. Please, please update again? I want to see James's reaction when Sirius turns up at his house and Amethyst's reaction when she finds out about the dark side of the wizarding world. I love your style of writing, the descriptions - espeically the one at the start of the story, and I love Amethyst's character. She's so vibrant and headstrong. Please, finish this story.
DeepCrimson76 chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
This is a brilliant story, the best I've read in a while. I liked the way you wrote the last two chapters.

Keep writing!
The Fluffy Ball chapter 9 . 2/23/2007
Wow... loved the story. You must go advertising this around more, I only found it from a search.

Sirius and Am are so cute together. Is this going to turn out AU (I guess it already is, heh...)? Please say so, I want Am to comfort him in his time of need!

Um other than misspelling Kreecher (I might be misspelling it as well), the story's very well written. Please please finish!
DeactivatedAccountLEM chapter 8 . 12/31/2006
Okay, I really loved Chapter 8, It's amazingly well written. Just reading it made me imagine the words coming from a child, it made me want to cry. I've been reading this story and it's super funny, and never gets boring. Don't worry about your Character being a Mary-sue, because I've read a lot of HP fanfiction, and she's anything but. You've also taken carefull consideration into your research, well done! Most people are just just too god-damn lazy to, but you certainly haven't, and while the car talk makes my head spin a bit, it makes me realize that this is quite one of a kind. Keep writing!
The Artful Fox chapter 8 . 12/22/2006
I love it!

And everything about it! I was lookin' for a good Sirius story I hadn't read, and then I found yourse! You saved my day, or night...

I love chapter 8, I adore it!

Putting it from Regulus point of veiw is also, a very clever idea... And, and...

I likes the way that philosofy, and thinking about God, pure bloodlines and stuff is twisted around the story...

The artful fox,

better known as Padfoot (At least my friends call me that)
bookfreak chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
i love this story, it's so good! i wish you'd update, please. i saw on your bio you like niel gaiman, i do too, i've read anansi boy's, american gods and good omens too. have you ever read any terry pratchett books, that's the co-auther of good omes, i think you'd like them, they're hilarious. anyway i love this story, please keep working on it!
LittleLady chapter 5 . 6/16/2006
I like the way Sirius pulls out the two Galleons and confesses, it was cute. I like it. Update... well, actually, you've already updateed so... I going to go read the next chapter.

BTW, I only review chapters that I have something special to say on. Know this: If I don't review, I like it. If I review I either like it a lot, want to urge on the updating, or really don't like it. See you.
quotefreak97 chapter 9 . 6/4/2006
Wow. That was amazing. I loved it. Please post soon! I can't wait to read more.

o and sorry this review is so late! I read this in class the day after u posted it and I finished just as the bell rang so I didn't have a chance to review and I had forgotten about it until just now. Sorry!
xmusecliox chapter 9 . 5/14/2006
*waves* ello...would ya look at that! the infamous laptop has *finally* let me *after persuasion* review *ie write mindless sentences and corrupt your otherwise beautifully blank review space*

nice chapter (ooh how my eng teacher would hate me...)

lara-is-my-rolemodel chapter 8 . 5/9/2006
Wow *sniff* Poor sirius.

God that was so real ... i could just imagine it ... i think thats why i love your fic so much. I can find the situation so easy to believe.

i also yet again loved the style you used for this chapter. God i wish i could write like you -_-

lara-is-my-rolemodel chapter 5 . 5/8/2006
Omg i loved that chapter :) i love ur style! It is just like being inside sirius's head XD Erratic and confusing hehe

i loved that chapter espcially because you really managed to capture the feelings of a person just realising they are in love :) hehe i remember when i did NO one could talk to me :P i would just sit and stare at the wall with a HUGE grin on my face ... usually resulting with things getting lobbed at me -_-

hehe artemis eh? lol thats my name ... tho i have an extra ia on the end :P hehe *chants* i went out with sirius ... :P

Gah i love this fic! You gotta update! *shakesfist*
EsScaper chapter 9 . 4/30/2006
This was wonderful in that it was very confused and disjointed. It would fit Sirius's state of mind perfectly. Of course he'll end up at James's house, and I look forward to seeing the Potters's reaction to his current state.

I loved how you showed Sirius's father's feelings toward Sirius. When he was born, and thus named, he considered Sirius to be the brightest thing just to his left. He had visions for his son that just didn't fit into Sirius's ideas for himself. It must have caused Mr. Black much anger and pain, which would of course, cause him to lash out at Sirius. I just like how you slipped that in...lovely touch.

EsScaper chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
EXCELLENT chapter! You did a wonderful job with this! I especially love how you put it in Regulus's perspective. I actually felt sorry for the poor guy. He was actually trying to help Sirius by telling his mother about Am. I don't think he thought Sirius would be so badly hurt. He just wanted to get him to "come around" to their way of thinking.

Mrs. Black's sorrow towards losing Sirius was touching. People often write her as a cold-hearted woman, but I think you were more "on the money". She would morn the loss of her son. To her Sirius's choice is like his very death. You wrote it beautifully.

Sorry this review was delayed, but the chapter was just too good to let go by without telling you how much I loved it.

aztecgold822 chapter 9 . 4/27/2006
Wow, great stuff for 10 mins! You & Sirius both sound a little manic. :D Lovin it! You're absolutely right, angsty-Sirius is way fun.

Uggh, I am SUCH a procrastinator. I can't believe you updated before I got an account started up! lol, you guys have lots of funny words. I always thought Aussies had a pretty cool vocab, but now I'm really starting to get into the whole poking & uber thing. :) It's all pretty surreal, I haven't really processed the fact that you're on the other side of the world. :: So near, yet so far. Aniwaiz, better stop rambling. :) Luv your work & luv you! Keep updating! :D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »