Reviews for Coming Home
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 1/3
Nothing has actually been settled at the end of your story, yet I somehow feel as if it has. They've settled into this comfortable place with the two of them where they both have a foundational part of their lives that neither of them has really had before, and it feels like that just sort of falling into a life together will continue to happen.

You drew little touches out of Naruto that paint that part of his character that he keeps hidden under his usual volume - that of a child who didn't have a family and has it built up in his head of what it would be to have someone to come home to and someone to comfort him when he is upset. It was nicely done.
VakaPyro chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Again, this is very heartwarming and uplifting, moreso even than your previous fic; this brought tears to my eyes! Thank you for writing this, you've written this very well, and if you hadn't gathered from my previous gushing comment, made for a lovely read!

Although you wrote this nearly 9 years ago, I can't help but wonder if you have any love left for Naruto- Naruhina specifically? Because I would love to see your take on it now (especially given that Naruto and Hinata canonically 'tied the knot' as it were... :D
NaruHinaUntilTheEnd chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Lovely story!
RisingMist chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Thank you for the wonderful, fluffy story and the wish at the very end. :) I enjoyed it, even if I wish it were tied up more firmly towards the end.

Thanks for sharing.
Christopher Scott chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Amazing story. It was sweet and beautifully written. I enjoyed reading it. This is a work of , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
preettygabbysz chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
loved it
Issac Blast chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
i envy you. you get inspiration from walking down a street while i spend 2 hours in front of a computer then type for 1 hour. oh well, youre awesome all the same. once again, amazing emotional depth, lots of hidden figuratives and emotional representations.

do you only write oneshots? why not multi-chapter stories.
GreenRose58 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
M character growth... I love this little story. I've just started the HinataxNaruto section and gotta say, yours is one of my favorites so far! There were some spelling errors and one or two sentences that could use some work, but other than that I was really very excited to see the depth that went into the story. And I know this is an old story, but if you want someone to help you with editing I'd be glad to help. Thanks again for sharing!
Stephani777 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
i could feel the love between them awsome job
MONST3R chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
aww. the fluffyness makes me smile D
dragunzahurr chapter 1 . 3/25/2007

Boby09 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
thank you for making this story so muck it's one of my favourist and think it is very well written Thank you! _
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Very well written story

had alot of deep issues, emotions and heartwarming story. Especially loved Naruto's confession

great job!
Fate chapter 1 . 8/19/2006

Are you sure that the two stories arn't conected? They fit so well together!

I'd love to see more whenever you get the chance! :D
Litrouke chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Wow, that was just...adorable. The writing flowed perfectly, as did the progression of their relationship. Wonderful.

(Though I wouldn't have minded a side-visit from or to her hospitalized teammates. xP)

Good job on keeping them both very IC.